Need Suggestions about Rio

I agree with greg above - Gracie Tijuca (across from sao fransisco xavier church and metro station, easy to find) has Morango (meca vale tudo and Royler BB), Vini A.(Royler BB), and Saulo. Also Leticia Ribeiro #1 female BB there. The evening classes with Vini are real good and there is an all you can eat italian restaurant down the street which is still open after class ends (9-930 pm). I tried some things I learned there at the Mundials and they were kick ass. Many people at the academy speak English and I encountered a very low level of a$$hole-ism/bad attitude.

ttt

These suggestions are really fantastic. Does anyone have Rillion's contact info? His academy is not mentioned on onthemat.com. This would really be great. Also, did Rillion just recently move back to Rio? I thought his academy was in the South of the country.

i think its in ipanema.

"Stay away from the Copacabana area. It is one big dirty whorehouse. "

So this is a reason to stay away from Copacabana?

Omaplata

Sorry

I don't have the exact contact info. The academy is at Academia do Leblon...but that might be changed to Academia Pro-Forma....it's one of the best in Rio so you can find it easy...surely they have a website. If nothing else just contact Gracie Barra and they can help you I'm sure....You should go to GB at least one day, you'll be glad you did

Happy hunting

What about DelaRiva's school? How's DelaRiva's English? Does he have any foreign/Gringo students that speak English? How much does he charge for say 3 weeks?

when are you going? lets train!

I can take you around rio. i know it pretty well now.

scotty

I can recommend BTT, great academy and very friendly atmosphere!

Brazilian Top Team - AABB - Avenida Borges de Medeiros, 829 - Lagoa - Rio de Janeiro - RJ - Brasil

Scotty, are you back in Rio now?

/Marcus(your look-a-like)