Need torrent invite. KAT down for good.

Thanks ahead of time if anyone has one. Pm me! Kat owner got arrested today. Phone Post 3.0

met too me tooo!!

Me three. I keep a solid ratio. 

pm me, i got 9 invites to IPT

it won't let me pm you guys for some reason. New forum upgrades suck tbh

In for an invite please

I have a couple for torrentday. How good is ipt? Phone Post 3.0

I sent a PM. 

As an aside here is a rant. I have full cable services. Also netflix/hulu/Amazon. I pay for a ton of content. The stuff I generally torrent is the obscure crap from overseas that I cannot buy.

Romanzo Criminale for instance. I looked for a legit way to buy it. When I found it on hulu I signed up for hulu. But they only had season 1. So I finally found a torrent for season 2. Yes a lot of shit gets traded but it also has introduced a lot of people to programs they would otherwise never get to see. 

I hope you guys are using VPNs. 

http://www.vpnbook.com/freevpn

This is tragic....Is piratebay any good?

onetrickpony - I have a couple for torrentday. How good is ipt? Phone Post 3.0

Pretty great if you keep a good ratio. Speeds are good, content is good. They have some of the best groups in the world working with them.

Kat will be up again in no time. Phone Post 3.0

Cut off one head and two more shall take its place. HAIL HYDRA!!! Phone Post 3.0

PoiuPoiu - ipt is good and fast, but at least for me its very difficult to maintain ratio.

there are so many seedboxes that i cant upload hardly anything, im lucky if i upload 1MB per torrent

i only manage to stay by seeding 24/7/365 and getting credit for the time.
This was my issue as well. Ipt's brilliant solution is to begin your download/upload session before you activate any seed boxes/VPNs/etc. Phone Post 3.0

Try this web site

www.proxybunker.co.uk/proxy-links.html

FFS69 -

pm me, i got 9 invites to IPT

Dude save one for me please. I'll dm you when I get to a laptop. Phone Post 3.0

PoiuPoiu - ipt is good and fast, but at least for me its very difficult to maintain ratio.

there are so many seedboxes that i cant upload hardly anything, im lucky if i upload 1MB per torrent

i only manage to stay by seeding 24/7/365 and getting credit for the time.
Why not rent seedbox for month or two? I habe 24 terabyte uploaded at ipt and equivalent at about 15 other sites from a few months. I never seed anything anymore. Havent for years. I just hit the zap torrent button to not get hit and runs at ipt. It costs double to ratio cause its taken from upload and download but ill probably be good for life with 24 tb upload. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Torrentday sounds like the same thing. I've been a member since 2012 and my ratio is 6 terabytes uploaded to 2 downloaded. I used to seed constantly but have kind of stopped as of late. Great torrent groups and usually about 1.5 mb a second dl speed. Phone Post 3.0