Neer,Eilers,Fulton 4-29 Ames Iowa

If Neer is C level then you better be using the rest of the alphabet to describe the guys on down the line.

The guys who have fought in the UFC represent a very small portion of the population of MMA fighters. Even a guy who has not dominated in the UFC like Neer (although he had some success) will dominate the regional shows. There are guys knocking on the door to shows like the UFC that may give him a run or beat him, but outside of the UFC/Pride/WEC and the like, he is going to win a lot more than he is going to lose.

Regardless of how you rank a guy like that, what is not exciting about seeing a guy who is at that skill level described fight live on a local show? There are a lot of shows with a lot less headlining talent than that, and the guys fighting on those shows aren't pussies either.

so correct, it needed to be posted twice. vlucero nailed it.

lol monte

So then who have they matched up against Neer, and is he the same level of quality?

I think this show is going to match Neer and the others against guys who are not on the same level. Why take the chance of having Neer lose when he just got the deal with Pride. Same for any of the other higher level fighters who are trying to make the big bucks in the big shows.

IMO a great card is not just about having a few great fighters on it, but having a few great match ups so that the fans see great fights.

Who cares to see an A level fighter come in and kick the crap out of some C level fighter

I would rather see 2 evenly matched guys fight each other rather it is A vs A or C vs C

I'm with The Candy Man, that's why I asked what the card was.

If I had any other info I would let you know. But I'm not a promoter, just a judge. I'm guessing all the info will be put on the website.

fuck my bad, I meant 6 dollar beers

Don't know. I haven't talked to travis in a long time. I heard his opponent was 12-0 or 16-0 for this fight. But don't quote me on that,it's just what I heard.

ttt

Don't waste your time talking to people who don't know shit. Just saying that those guys are C level tells you all you need to know about that guy.

Heres the card. Deduce from it what you will:

1. JOHN SWANBERG VS MICAH BOWLES
2. TYLER LANE VS MATT SCAGGS
3. TIM QUIMETTE VS JASON STEGER
4. MATT HIRSCH VS JEREMY HART
5. RAZAK AL-HUSSAN VS TOM AMESQUITA
6.HEATH JOHNSON VS MATT DEWOLFE
7.L.C. DAVIS VS MATEO YOUNG
8.JOSH RAVE VS ZACH JENKINS
9.MIKE VAN MEER VS KYLE OLSEN
10. DAN HUTTON VS RUDY PAPAKEE
11.VICTOR MORENO VS SHANE WESSELS
12.GREG HAMMAR VS DAVE HERMAN
13.JOHN HALVERSON VS TOM AHRENS
14.TRAVIS FULTON VS TONY MENDOZA
15. JOSH NEER VS JASPER MAYFIELD
16. JUSTIN EILERS VS SCOTT HOUGH

Hammar v. Herman will be good.

L.C. Davis has been on a tear also.

Heath Johnson has been a friend of mine since I was 5... kid is strong as a bull.

Van Meer/Olsen could be good... depends on which Mike shows up.

Moreno and Wessels will be a brawl.

Go Neer! Monte stated the truth!

Herman will kill Hammar

I think so too... but I like Herman... and I like seeing him smash people... so I would like to see it =P

Wessels is a glutton for punishment... kid just keeps coming... but I have seen Vic KO guys who have never even been rocked before... don't blink during this one.

ttt

He fought in the IFL last didn't he ?