Neer,Eilers,Fulton 4-29 Ames Iowa

Oh shit yeah... MCC.

Gardner you back in town? Seen you've been posting a bit last couple days.

Can you give us directions to the event?

I am interested in watching the C level fighters.

Jay i live and train in cali with Quest. I still have my house in the D so will be stopping home for a short time soon. take care.

Jay i live and train in cali with Quest. I still have my house in the D so will be stopping home for a short time soon. take care.

Neer is fighting JASPER MAYFIELD. FCFighter has him at 0-2 Pro. Just another walk in the park for Neer.

I don't think Wessles will have anything for Vic. But nice to see some Iowa boys getting into the action again.

Halverson is fighting another guy who can't beat a winning record. He is listed as 2-1 on FCFighter with wins over Mateo Young(2-3) and Caleb Langford (9-13) and his loss came at the hands of Jason Purcell (16-30). Halverson must have a problem finding guys that have good records and decend wins to fight him.

nhb4meandyou do I know you? What is your name. I can only assume you are from Des Moines. You seem to like jumping on threads to talk shit about me.

havn't you learned John...people love to do that!!!

As for the Wessels fight...I think people will be surprised by shane.. I have seen him in action for his last few fights...with the exception of losing to Vern in like 30sec...he has went to war with people...far tougher than I really thought he was. Best of luck to him on this fight...Victor is a tough guy...Hope to get a chance at one of them down the road.

Shane is a very tough fighter and is training like a madman. I think if he has the right gameplan he takes it. Fight of the night IMO. Also Halversons fighter is actually a tough dude. I think halverson will win but his opponent is no shawn nolan.

I think halverson will win but his opponent is no shawn nolan. "

LOL AGAIN!

I definitely hope to meet you guys there if I can get out of this wedding!!!

I'll be judgeing Quik. So post here if you can make it.

Easy night Joe. I doubt many of those go to decision!

CHECK OUT THE DETAILS ABOUT THIS HUGE MMA EVENT
READ ABOUT COLISEUM CARNAGE I AND HOW TO SPONSOR THIS EVENT

CLICK HERE TO ORDER TICKETS TO COLISEUM CARNAGE I AND OTHER UPCOMING XCF EVENTS

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT XCF'S MARCH 21 SPRING SACRIFICE MMA EVENT

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r7ofd_0M1OQ&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param></object>

CLICK HERE TO VISIT FIGHT SPORT GLOBAL
CLICK HERE TO VISIT FIGHT SPORT GLOBAL

check out what's new on our site!!
Click here to check out the latest at Fight News Unlimited!!

I hope your right.lol Best seat in the house for very little work. I think a couple could make it three rounds though. I see the victor shane fight going three rounds.

UPDATED FIGHT CARD!!

COLISEUM CARNAGE FIGHT CARD

Amateur card
1. JOSH ALLEN VS MATT SCAGS
2. TYLER ANDERSON VS MATT DEMPSEY
3. CLIFF STAUVNESS VS JR. PAMERIZ
4. JESSE WILSON VS TONY SMITH

PRO CARD

1. JOHN SWANBERG VS MICAH BOWLES
  2. MATT HIRSCH VS JEREMY HART
  3. Amesquita vs. Tyler Lane 4.HEATH JOHNSON VS MATT DEWOLFE INTERMISSION 5.L.C. DAVIS VS MATEO YOUNG 6.JOSH RAVE VS ZACH JENKINS 7.MIKE VAN MEER VS KYLE OLSEN
  4. DAN HUTTON VS RUDY PAPAKEE INTERMISSION 9.VICTOR MORENO VS SHANE WESSELS 10.GREG HAMMAR VS DAVE HERMAN 11.JOHN HALVERSON VS TOM AHRENS 12.TRAVIS FULTON VS TONY MENDOZA INTERMISSION
  5. JOSH NEER VS JASPER MAYFIELD
  6. JUSTIN EILERS VS SCOTT HOUGH

ZACH JENKINS, DAVE HERMAN, JASPER MAYFIELD

ttt

LC will dominate Mateo just like every wrestler has.

Vic will win under two minutes, his stand up is way better and if he gets taken down, arm bar time.

Minivan and Olsen could be a long 3 rounder.

TTT for my boys

MiniVan and Olsen will either be over quick or go the distance. Of course the longer it goes the more it favors Mikey as Olsen will gas hard

"From: nhb4meandyou

Halverson must have a problem finding guys that have good records and decend wins to fight him."

If those arent fighting words - I dont know what are!