Neighbor saves my car this morning

My closest neighbor is what would appear to be a divorcee living off of her collections from a previous husband, she drives a Mustang and has her daughter over every other weekend. She works at the local ma and pa breakfast place and we stop in to see her from time to time but that is pretty ugh the extent of our relationship

Well this morning I get a knock at the door at 6:15 in the morning and at the door is our neighbors latest guy that I notice leaving her house every other morning. We head to work at the same time and wave at each other and that's about it. He is a fireman at the local firehouse and he tells me that this morning he noticed a guy frantically trying to break into my Jeep (punching Windows and yanking on the handles) so he says that he called the cops and chased this guy down the road and the cops picked him up about a block away. Cops came and got my vehicle info and asked me to check for damages, apparently this guy had about 6 cars worth of goods in his backpack.

I'm trying to get some neighbors to throw in with me and buy this guy something nice so what do you guys think is a reward. I was thinking of buying a case of beer but I've never held a conversation with the guy so I don't even know if he drinks Phone Post 3.0

good people are hard to find. Nice work putting something together for him.

Sweet. Maybe a little something for the firehouse like snacks since they prob make meals together? Phone Post 3.0

Get him a date with a chick who isn't a single mother loving off her ex. Phone Post 3.0

Phuckles - Get him a date with a chick who isn't a single mother loving off her ex. Phone Post 3.0
At least he's getting some action, lol. My wife is always complaining about my obvious disdain for the gold digging neighbor Phone Post 3.0

Tell him that if he interferes with your affairs again you'll flatline him. Then start doing push ups in front of him. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Tell him that if he interferes with your affairs again you'll flatline him. Then start doing push ups in front of him. Phone Post 3.0
Ha! Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Tell him that if he interferes with your affairs again you'll flatline him. Then start doing push ups in front of him. Phone Post 3.0
I LOL'ed. Phone Post 3.0

He's a fireman. Set the neighborhood houses on fire so he and his firemen friends aren't bored at work all day.

Lol at that mental image Phone Post 3.0

Get him a case of beer, even if he doesn't drink he can still re-gift it or whatever.

Buy something domestic though, he might get the wrong idea about your intentions otherwise.

Suck his hose Phone Post 3.0

Seems like the kind of dude that would refuse a reward. Take him out for a steak dinner.

Coke and a hooker. Phone Post 3.0

Can't go wrong with restaurant gift cards Phone Post 3.0

Prime rib roast?

If it turns out hes a vegan take the roast back and tell him to go fuck himself.

Buy him a blue name Phone Post 3.0

Eggbert - Pizza for him and the boys at the firehall Phone Post 3.0

This is a good answer.  And he gets the added benefit of getting praise as a hero in front his coworkers if they don't already know.

Soup and Beer -
Eggbert - Pizza for him and the boys at the firehall Phone Post 3.0

This is a good answer.  And he gets the added benefit of getting praise as a hero in front his coworkers if they don't already know.

Then afterwards OP can blow him in front of his buddies while wearing drag. Phone Post 3.0

He's a man and he fights fires for a living, trust me when I say that he drinks beer. Phone Post 3.0