Neighbors from Hell (23 mins of security camera)

A family security camera captured video of their neighbors questionable activity from 2013-2015 when the family moved. And you thought your neighbors were bad...

"Sketchy drug use/dealing, people almost getting run over by cars, cars going 80 mph in a neighborhood, fist fights, dogs harassing a child, a possible suicide, gun shootings, robberies..."

@16:00 minutes Junior pulls a gun on someone in the front yard. In the next scene Junior apparently committed suicide inside the house and some ladies discover him a few minutes later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88_eABuckA8

For later maybe Phone Post 3.0

Watched. They should've moved way before 2015.

Wegro junior appeared to be chasing off a would be thief at the 16 minute mark. Also, based on the rest of the video, I would say it was not a suicide but that he probably accidentally shot himself while taking a selfie. Lol, wegroes.

Well at the very least there seems to be a train running every five minutes so I mean thats commerce. God bless America.

I watched the entire video and idk why Phone Post 3.0

In for when I get home Phone Post 3.0

War on Drugs

13:25 Some kind of ruckus

16:25 the suicide

17:03 Near Mauling

i cant even imagine living around that

Don't do drugs um kay Phone Post 3.0

Watched the first few minutes, it was just a bunch of people doing something with the wheel well of their car. Am I missing a bunch of stuff, does it eventually get good? I skipped forward to a few different points and didn't see anything crazy

4 later

sicko - Watched the first few minutes, it was just a bunch of people doing something with the wheel well of their car. Am I missing a bunch of stuff, does it eventually get good? I skipped forward to a few different points and didn't see anything crazy
They are putting drugs in the wheel well. There are cars going 60mph down a residential road and almost crash. Verbal confrontations. People pulling up and sprinting into the house to fight. Guns pulled. Suicide.

It's really an All American tale... Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

The insanity, couldn't stop watching.
RIP Jr. Phone Post 3.0

I would have shot that stupid sumbitch who pointed the gun at the guy.

tonyromosbackspasm - I watched the entire video and idk why Phone Post 3.0
For later.... and I'm not sure why either Phone Post 3.0

How did this family not have at least one Hybrid Wolf?

Why didn't neighbor with camera burn that fucken house to the ground?