Neighbours In A Fistfight?

So apparently last week my neighbours got in a fist fight.

I found out today when another neighbour was visiting my house.

There are 3 housing right in a row on our street that are involved.

2 of them who are side by side are new to the neighbourhood in the last year. The 3rd has been here for a while.

So neighbour 1 lives beside #2 who lives beside #3.

So #2 is inbetween #1 & #3.

I guess #2, who is the newest and #3 who is the oldest of the three had been getting along great. They both have dogs and they do stuff together and hang out etc.

#1 and #2 get along ok but don't hang out.

Rumour has it that #2 gets a little hostile when he's been drinking but word has it that the next day he's ok and that when it happens #1 and #3 just sort of let it go and forget about it.

Oh ffs Phone Post 3.0

Apparently last week, #2 was into the sauce, and got angry with #3 about his dog coming over and crapping on his lawn. 

Which is weird because #2's dog is all over the neighbourhood and #3 doesn't care if it poops on his lawn, he just cleans it up when he does his own dog's poop.

So #2 and #3 get in an argument and #3 I guess decides he's not just going to let it go this time and when #2 sobers up and sees him next, #3 tells him to go %$#@ himself.

So #2 gets angry that #3 is angry with him. Mostly because he's always gotten away with it and no one has called him on his stupidity when drunk.

TryhardNobody - Idk if ive ever heard it called a "fist fight"

so you're a tickle fighter ?

I'll be printing this thread out and showing my wife with an explanation of

"This is why I will never, EVER talk to my neighbours"

Quiet, respectful people who I never see or hear is my ultimate neighbour definition.

Phuckles - Oh ffs Phone Post 3.0

Tenors gonna 10!

That dog is tearing apart your community. Phone Post 3.0

So #2 starts bitching to #1 about #3.

However, #1 says he doesn't like it when #2's dog craps in his yard either.

#2 is already a bit drunk and they start arguing and #1 isn't walking away this time and then #2 insults #1's wife and they start throwing hands.

Full on fistfight.

TryhardNobody - 
RhinoHog - 
TryhardNobody - Idk if ive ever heard it called a "fist fight"

so you're a tickle fighter ?

Dick fight

FIGHT ME YOU SON OF A BITCH

You're a horrible story teller! Phone Post 3.0

Hemlock - I'll be printing this thread out and showing my wife with an explanation of

"This is why I will never, EVER talk to my neighbours"

Quiet, respectful people who I never see or hear is my ultimate neighbour definition.

At first the 3 of them got along well. But #2 has pissed off the others one too many times I guess.

wooderson76 - You're a horrible story teller! Phone Post 3.0

Poop Doodle - That dog is tearing apart your community. Phone Post 3.0

#2 and #3 both have dogs. 

The dogs are fine. In fact they sort of hang out. I come home and they are sitting on my porch waiting for me.

Both are good dogs.

I think it's #2 who is a bit of an idiot when drunk.

Anyway, so neither called the police but #1 has now planted an entire tree line between his house and #2 and #3 has basically refused to even talk with #2 now.

Please note that all the wives in this situation are trying to stay out of it.

Dougie -
wooderson76 - You're a horrible story teller! Phone Post 3.0

Yes. Phone Post 3.0

I had to ask about the fistfight that was the big news of the neighbourhood. 

Apparently it was short lived and #2 came away bloody.