Neil Magny a LIVE DOG?

I think Carlos still has a foot out with his side careers selling coffee. I think money to be made on Magny tonight 

I give Magny somewhat of a chance to take 2 rounds for a decision, Condit can be taken down and probably will and if he plays guard he might lose a decision

I like Magny. Condit came back for money only thats never good and he has shown he can be taken down. Magny could hold him down and win a UD.

Condit is the easiest money I've ever seen

GOAT St. Pierre - Condit is the easiest money I've ever seen

Please don't do this to Carlos

Has Carlos ever defeated a black guy with a wrestling background? Look at what happened against Woodly

GOAT St. Pierre - Condit is the easiest money I've ever seen

Just put $30 on Magny, thank you.

My $ is on Condit

If you ever bet against condit you're a horrible MMA fan. Isnt the point to try to get dead locks. Like McGregor vs Brimage, Porier, brandao, siver, Aldo or Alverez?

Absolutely.

Neil has a lot of ways he can win. Hopefully Condit kicks his leg in half, and scalps him with an elbow, but Neil could pull it off.

Magny is a dead dog 

This is a match-up of good vs great.  Don't fool yourself.

Not even CRE can stop NBK from winning this. Magny is a great matchup for Condit

209'd@170 -

Not even CRE can stop NBK from winning this. Magny is a great matchup for Condit

I thought this too when the fight was announced. Now I’m not too sure. I think Magny has a legit shot and should be the favorite. It really depends on what game plan Neil goes for. If he decides to grapple I think he can steal two rounds and get a majority decision. 

Told you guys 

GOAT St. Pierre - Condit is the easiest money I've ever seen

I'm blaming you for this

Condit looked slow.....ring rust I guess

NBKfanforlife -

Magny is a dead dog 

Haha