Neil Seery : "I'd be eating cake right now "

"....If I had won that fight of the night bonus, cept now me and me family still be eating this cabbage soup, again"

Neil Seery went back to work in his warehouse job today... The guys a fuckin legend!
RT @NeilSeeryMMA
Back at it hard ha
Phone Post 3.0

Lots of great gyms in warehouses

well, look at the bright side, cakes arent really healthy, contrarily to cabbage, rich in vitamins and minerals.

Dana and co should be embarrassed terribly about this. Guy fights in the biggest MMA promotion in the entire world and his family has to eat cabbage soup. There's no reason for this greedy bullshit. How about Dana sells one of his cars or gives one of his garbage bags of money to Seery?

Edit: didn't know this was a Calo thread so I take back the cabbage soup part.

you can take back the cabbage soup but from experience you will leave the inevitable flatulence behind for a long time to come, have you ever tried to get cabbage fart smells out of curtains ?

Lol Calo's return has been great

Twister Trent - Dana and co should be embarrassed terribly about this. Guy fights in the biggest MMA promotion in the entire world and his family has to eat cabbage soup. There's no reason for this greedy bullshit. How about Dana sells one of his cars or gives one of his garbage bags of money to Seery?

He just got in the UFC like 2 weeks ago!

He's a 14-10 journeyman who's getting an opportunity to fight in the biggest promotion in MMA. He had a great fight with Pickett and is gonna get another opportunity to fight, possibly in his hometown. What on earth is the outrage here?

You act as if he's been in the UFC for 10 years

superCalo -

you can take back the cabbage soup but from experience you will leave the inevitable flatulence behind for a long time to come, have you ever tried to get cabbage fart smells out of curtains ?

I think cabbage soup is exactly what homie performing the fartoplata ate. Phone Post 3.0

Luv this guy Phone Post 3.0

If he wants to make a trip to California ill buy that dude a 5 course meal lol. He deserves to eat, let the man eat!!! Phone Post 3.0

Purple Veiny Doom - Neil Seery went back to work in his warehouse job today... The guys a fuckin legend!
RT @NeilSeeryMMA
Back at it hard ha
Phone Post 3.0
The fucking working man right there! Phone Post 3.0

Purple Veiny Doom - Neil Seery went back to work in his warehouse job today... The guys a fuckin legend!
RT @NeilSeeryMMA
Back at it hard ha
Phone Post 3.0
Wow. That's mental. Phone Post 3.0

newjack900 - Lol Calo's return has been great
Lol oh ya! Phone Post 3.0

Hmmmm suspiciously sweeps clean floor ? Phone Post 3.0

Show me other professional athletes who work day jobs...

I thought his fight should have been FOTN. Phone Post 3.0

I might be bias but I really think that should have been FOTN.
War Team Ryano...

potato623 - 
Twister Trent - Dana and co should be embarrassed terribly about this. Guy fights in the biggest MMA promotion in the entire world and his family has to eat cabbage soup. There's no reason for this greedy bullshit. How about Dana sells one of his cars or gives one of his garbage bags of money to Seery?

He just got in the UFC like 2 weeks ago!

He's a 14-10 journeyman who's getting an opportunity to fight in the biggest promotion in MMA. He had a great fight with Pickett and is gonna get another opportunity to fight, possibly in his hometown. What on earth is the outrage here?

You act as if he's been in the UFC for 10 years

I'm pretty sure Seery was taking the piss(Tongue in Cheek) when he said his family are eating cabbage soup.

Bingo'ed in Brazil - Hmmmm suspiciously sweeps clean floor ? Phone Post 3.0
Lmfao Phone Post 3.0