Nelson is the UFC's new suckmeter?

What i dont get is this. Everyone is hating on Roy for being fat and looking like some guy that looks like he eats Burger King and drinks beer ad naseum. Which he probabley does. No way a professional athlete should look that way they say. Bad for the sport they say. But yet those same people go cheer on there favorite NFL football team. The same team that has many 350 pound plus lineman who wont be on the cover of GQ anytinme soon. Nobody says anything about the fat NFL lineman so what the hell is the difference. So Roy doesn't look like Adonis who gives a crap? The guy can fight. I myself watch UFC to see who is the best fighter not to check out how great of shape a person is in. If i want to see guys six packs i will tune into a bodybuilding show.

^^^But you forgot to mention that fat NFL players don't take off their shirts!

Fyck that

nobody who has watched nelson's fights thinks he's 'just a fat guy'. It's the guys who started watched TUF 3 seasons ago who think they are experts.

Roy Nelson in a Blacl Belt in BJJ under Renzo Gracie!! You know, Renzo is the same guy that has trained BJJ all stars Matt Serra, GSP, Ricardo Almeida & Rolles & Kyra Gracie.

That alone makes him legit!

he impressed me with the blasting of schaub.

u could hear his corner man shouting "DO IT ROY....DOO IIIT ROYY!!"

and.................BAM overhand right, cleans big Brendan's clock

he was made to look like an asshole on tuf but he does himself no favours with his mouth. seems a bit too smart for his own good or something.

A lot of people here found it hard to jerk off during this season of TUF.

i like the fact he is fat and desont care and still whips ass.
it makes me feel better about my own beer gut!

"i like the fact he is fat and desont care and still whips ass." 

Besides the finale fight, he hasn't whipped anyone's ass in the UFC or on the show. 

I used to hate Roy, but have began to like him. I'll root for him over many others now.

he probably beats kongo. and probably mir.

super chin - he probably beats kongo. and probably mir.

He might have a chance with a fellow gatekeeper like Kongo, but he has no chance against Mir. He called HIMSELF a gatekeeper for a reason, and that is because gatekeepers cannot beat the best in their weight class.