Nelson Mngr, Kogan: "'Fat' more offensive than 'Fa

MikeKogan

Mike Kogan @MikeKogan

3rd June 2013 from TweetCaster

I think the code of conduct should apply to everyone at the @ufc cause these statements are just bashful and not what a professional organization says and if Fag is offensive then calling someone fat should be too way more fat people in the US they homosexuals @roynelsonmma @NateDiaz209
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/mma--roy-nelson-s-feud-with-ufc-president-dana-white-is-escalating--but-it-s-not-what-is-preventing-a-title-shot-204659115.html

Kogan needs to shut the fuck up.

The more he talks it about, more it becomes an issue. If he would just shut up, 'fag gate' would blow over and everyone would forget about it. By continuing to talk about, he is keeping it alive in the cut-and-paste MMA blog news cycle.

I can't believe this guy gets paid. It's really awful.

Steve4192 - Kogan needs to shut the fuck up.

The more he talks it about, more it becomes an issue. If he would just shut up, 'fag gate' would blow over and everyone would forget about it. By continuing to talk about, he is keeping it alive in the cut-and-paste MMA blog news cycle.

well said

I'd like to get an overweight homosexual's thoughts on the matter. Phone Post

Did he just use the term "bashful" in a "full of bashing" sense like a linguistic pioneer bawwws?

2JupitersTooMany - 

Did he just use the term "bashful" in a "full of bashing" sense like a linguistic pioneer bawwws?

yes, linguistical pioneers often set flaming trails ablaze with their flamboyance, leaving some flabbergastedly befuddled...

Is Mike Kogan partially retarded?

So telling someone they love cheesburgers is more offensive then telling them they love cock?

Hocky Balboa - 

Well you came to the right place.

caposa - 

No, Mike Kogan is completely retarded. He's also a huge racist.

Burt Reynoldz - 
Hocky Balboa - 

Well you came to the right place.

dunchurrn - 
caposa - 

No, Mike Kogan is completely retarded. He's also a huge racist.

not sure if serious, but Mike represents King Mo...

caposa - 

He's got the IQ of an onion

Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel...

Bleacher Report on deck...

MikeKogan

Mike Kogan @MikeKogan

3rd June 2013 from TweetCaster

What f****** retard @BleacherReport gave this moron a job http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1659024-ufc-161-five-reasons-why-roy-nelson-may-get-cut-next-win-or-lose
A f****** hater and a retard plain and simple @roynelsonmma turning down a fight? You f******* s*** brain moron who turned down a fight

Dana is admitting a "fat" "idiot" won his reality show. That might be why nobody watches it.

he built up a lot of good will when he bodyslammed Andre. Phone Post

caposa - 

I trained with him for a few months when he was still a 'blue belt' in 2002.. I'd say 'partially' is giving him too much credit.

I'm thinking about creating a Kogan derogatory slur Twitter drinking game

Oh lawd what's going on in this thread.