Nerd/Geek QotW! If Lord Voldemort battled...

Lord Orochimaru, WHO WOULD WIN?

Goal:  Each fighter must determine how, and accomplish, killing the other.

Rules:

Both combatants know they are fighting each other.  There is no arena, the entire planet is their arena.

There is no time limit.

There are no rules.  Horcruxes and Edo Tensei are 100% legal.

The only way to win is to kill your enemy 100%

They can use/manipulate people to do the killing for them.

Variable: 

Lord Voldemort can die by someone not named Harry Potter.  The 'prophecy' isn't in effect.

Orochimaru is currently at peak health.

OROCHIMARU POWERS:

Kage-level ninja with extreme intelligence

Immortality through 'Living Corpse Reincarnation' jutsu

Summoning techniques of Manda, a snake the size of a skyscraper

Wields the sword 'Kusanagi', able to extend to great lengths in order to attack

'Eight Branches Jutsu', which allows him to transform into a monsterous 8 headed, 8 tailed snake larger than a village.

VOLDEMORT POWERS:

Immortality through the 7 horcruxes

Considered one of the strongest wizards of his time.

Able to speak to snakes through parseltongue, controlling a large snake named 'Nagini', who contained a portion of his soul.

Highly accomplished Occumens; Able to read minds, and protect his own from being read.

Masterful use of the 'Unforgivable Curses', including the killing spell, "Avada Kadavra'.

Flight

Untold depths of magical knowledge.

WHO WINS?

WHO'S NEXT?

YOU DECIDE!

Whoa Phone Post 3.0

Adulterous_Zucchini -

I think the NQOTD should become an open standard, free for all to use so long as they stick to the standard NQOTD format (which OP hasn't done, btw), which is now pretty well developed. Besides, I'm sure Sagiv has become a bit weathered by constantly having to think up new NQOTDs.

I think different format is good for variety. Phone Post

Nerd/geek qotw vs NQOTD.....

You know the rules. Who wins Phone Post

I'm not trying to step on Sagiv's toes.  He severly underutilized the world of anime.

rtttttttttttttt

I refuse. No Savage Napkin, no vote. Phone Post 3.0

Great fight but man does Voldimore get man handled here IMO

I love the bad guys on Naruto Phone Post

Orochimaru would win. Don't know why or how, I just don't like the Harry Potter universe. I also like this version of NQTD. Phone Post

Donkey Puncher - 

Orochimaru would win. Don't know why or how, I just don't like the Harry Potter universe. I also like this version of NQTD. Phone Post

danke sehr

Can't we just stick to super heroes? Phone Post 3.0

MmmozzY - Can't we just stick to super heroes? Phone Post 3.0

No Phone Post

Voldemort via avada kedabra
if Orochimaru summons his hydra Voldemort would turn it against him via parsel

Well since I have no clue who that faggy hentai dude is, VOLDEMORT. And he does it blindfolded. Phone Post 3.0

This was a great question and Sagiv would do his site a favor to have different writers. Phone Post

First of all it's Lord Orochimaru!  He could win by simply reanimating Potter's parents or the original Grifindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin.

Unseen -

First of all it's Lord Orochimaru!  He could win by simply reanimating Potter's parents or the original Grifindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin.

Oooo, edo tensei on the Hogwarts 4...that'd be sick Phone Post

Unseen - 

What one of the Comic Book Men are you?

shootfighterbull - 
Unseen - 

What one of the Comic Book Men are you?

The nerdy black guy who lives in Kevin Smith's beard.