Nerd QOTD - Scenario Edition - Mike Ehrmantraut

photo 299-MikeEhrmantrautVsResidentEvil9-16-13_zps85642e1e.jpg

^
For a complete breakdown of Powers & Abilities for the combatant please click on the above banner or on this link!

Scenario: I have plucked Mike from Breaking Bad and have plopped him in the Resident Evil 1 mansion. His goal is to exterminate the zombies and complete the game, escaping from the mansion afterward.

As long as he doesn't shit himself when the dogs come crashing through the window early in the game like I did, I think he'll have a good shot.

Meth heads are pretty much zombies...... I think Mike will be fine Phone Post

I think Mike is gonna make it.

He'ld have no problem with the zombies, probably wouldn't break a sweat

but without a walkthrough he'ld be stuck with all the damn puzzles

I'd love to hear his gripes about needing a certain jewel for this and crest for that. Phone Post

Mike would get it done no problem.

Nitecrawler - As long as he doesn't shit himself when the dogs come crashing through the window early in the game like I did, I think he'll have a good shot.

The first two Resident Evil games are responsible for pretty much completely desensitizing me to those loud "BOO!" moments in scary movies now. Shit doesn't hold a candle to those fucking zombie dogs or ole' Handsome Harold that kept dropping into the bus (or was it a train?) in the 2nd game.

Wiggy - 
Nitecrawler - As long as he doesn't shit himself when the dogs come crashing through the window early in the game like I did, I think he'll have a good shot.

The first two Resident Evil games are responsible for pretty much completely desensitizing me to those loud "BOO!" moments in scary movies now. Shit doesn't hold a candle to those fucking zombie dogs or ole' Handsome Harold that kept dropping into the bus (or was it a train?) in the 2nd game.

Agreed.

Those damn Zombie dogs in RE1 fucked me up! I remember it was all quiet running down that hall and then BAM! Zombie dogs through the fucking window.

Funny part is for the rest of the game I would walk down those halls waiting for the next set of dogs that never came.

Fucking game toying with my emotions like that!