Nerd Question of the Day folks - Superman's Punch

Of course, it wouldn't hurt OG'ers in the slightest...but for other, "normal" folks

I'm pretty sure this is copyright infringement Phone Post 3.0

I like stuff like this

Damn, math. You scary.

Interdasting Phone Post

"You would be liquified at the atomic level. You'd turn into fundamental particles and quark-gluon plasma which is what was created right after the Big Bang."

lol

Seems like he ignored that mass increases with velocity.

Also, this doesn't look like a Sagiv thread...

That was awesome.

Now describe his orgasm, shooting jizz at Lois near the speed of light!

Nice idea, but there was more to it. Phone Post

While we're on the topic...is there anything supernatural about Superman's costume or cape? Or are they just ordinary cloth?

slo ko - 

While we're on the topic...is there anything supernatural about Superman's costume or cape? Or are they just ordinary cloth?

IIRC, they were originally kryptonian material that was more durable.  I believe in the new 52 his costume is kryptonian in nature.

paw - 
slo ko - 

IIRC, they were originally kryptonian material that was more durable.  I believe in the new 52 his costume is kryptonian in nature.

They do the whole "made from his baby-blanket" thing?

B17 - 
nobadanymore - In for Sagivs running fly kick to OPs shin. Phone Post

Paw gets a pass. He is an mvp. Phone Post

paw is an MVP for sure. Cool video.

Super + UFC trane-ing = No can defend!

Meohfumado - 
paw - 
slo ko - 

I'm not sure.  In all honesty, the new 52 has been so disappointing to me I'm down to one title, Nightwing.

I think Superman's cape was still the baby-blanket.  Then when Superman got the Fortress of Solitude (not sure how), he was given his current costume - which I think is supposed to be Kryptonian battle armor.

is that the son of Bill Nye?

paw - 
Meohfumado - 
paw - 
slo ko - 

I'm not sure.  In all honesty, the new 52 has been so disappointing to me I'm down to one title, Nightwing.

I think Superman's cape was still the baby-blanket.  Then when Superman got the Fortress of Solitude (not sure how), he was given his current costume - which I think is supposed to be Kryptonian battle armor.

I don't know about the whole 52 thing...been out of the loop on comics for the last decade or so...but they used to explain it like anything against his body was nigh impervious to damage...which still doesn't explain his cape...unless that protection extends to anything he touches, which would explain how people he carries through explosions or at high speeds never gets hurt...

It's because he stuffs them up his ass

CaptainBurma - 
paw - 
Meohfumado - 
paw - 
slo ko - 

I don't know about the whole 52 thing...been out of the loop on comics for the last decade or so...but they used to explain it like anything against his body was nigh impervious to damage...which still doesn't explain his cape...unless that protection extends to anything he touches, which would explain how people he carries through explosions or at high speeds never gets hurt...

Well if is costume is made from biological material from his world (Silk, leather etc) then our sun would power it as well no?

Rouge Mod -

Seems like he ignored that mass increases with velocity.

Also, this doesn't look like a Sagiv thread...

Mass does not increase with velocity. For a stable object/invariant mass, it's mass is constant irrespective of its velocity. If you are referring to weight, then you would be correct. Phone Post 3.0