Nerd Question Of The Day - If Leatherface...

...faced the Ash Williams in single combat, who would emerge victorious?

^
And if you happen to give a fuck, please click on the above banner or on this link for a complete breakdown of Powers & Abilities for the combatants!  ;)

If you're not already a member, we would LOVE to have you on the NQOTD Forums! But if you just want to lurk as a guest, you're more than welcome to do that too!

Please follow us on FB and Twitter so that we can help NQOTD grow!

https://www.facebook.com/NerdQuestionOfTheDay

https://twitter.com/NQOTDofficial

Hail to the king baby! Phone Post

metalzombie83 - 

This.

Boomstick > Chainsaw

Besides, Ash seems to at least use strategy (albeit in a very bumbling way most times) whereas Leatherface seems to be more of a Berzerker type where there is no thought other than "Attack".

Give this one to Ash as he goes straight for his Boomstick and then finishes LF close in with the chainsaw.

leatherface only encounters people scared of him.  Ash would laugh and then turn him into a wallet.

metalzombie83 - 

/end thread

metalzombie83 - Hail to the king baby! Phone Post

. Phone Post

Chainsaw duel. ;)

Shop smart...shop S-Mart.

paw -
metalzombie83 -  Hail to the king baby! Phone Post

/end thread

. Phone Post

As much as I love Leatherface - the only thing he beats Ash at is a fashion contest. I don't think any version of LF beats him. Thats kinda part of what makes him good, being a giant violent vulnerable man child as opposed to an unstoppable force like Michael or Jason.

Leatherface vs Papa Jupe would be a better fight.

Ash has stood off the entire deadite army. A crossdresser in a mask of human flesh is nothing baby. Hail to the king.

Ash by quippage.

"Is that Corinthian leather?"

"Did you go to the beach and forget sunscreen?"

"I like to slip inside a pretty lady, too. But..."

"Nice apron, did I interupt your baking?"

Ash and it's not even close. Phone Post

It's not even fair.
Boomstick all day. Phone Post 3.0

I want to clone bruce campbell and force him and a team of writers to bang out a bunch brand new evil dead movies.

Gimme some sugar baby! Phone Post 3.0

PhallusOfMaliace - I want to clone bruce campbell and force him and a team of writers to bang out a bunch brand new evil dead movies.

I wish they'd make a sequel with him now. He's getting old but he still carries his own on Burn Notice. He has one more left in him.

Also Ash by awesomeness. Phone Post 3.0

awilson82 -
PhallusOfMaliace - I want to clone bruce campbell and force him and a team of writers to bang out a bunch brand new evil dead movies.

I wish they'd make a sequel with him now. He's getting old but he still carries his own on Burn Notice. He has one more left in him.

Remake with Jaden Smith would be awesone. Phone Post

Since this seems pretty one-sided, I propose a NQOTD within a NQOTD.

Are you ready?

Ash Williams

vs.

Ashley Williams

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

go.

stevekt -
awilson82 -

Remake with Jaden Smith would be awesone. Phone Post

Wrong, it would only be awesome if will and his daughter were in it as well, Phone Post 3.0

I'm just kidding by the way. My NQOTD would be even more lopsided than this one.

I just wanted to post a pic of Ashley Williams because she's fucking hot.