Nerd Question- WHO WOULD WIN?!?!

Badlands Clipper & Former Regent, Sunny?

The Devil of Hell's Kitchen, Matt "Daredevil" Murdock?

Daredevil eats Ninjas for breakfast

Daredevil and it's not even fair

easily daredevil. i dont think you put alot of thought into this op.

Sonny would probably slice him up. Haven't seen the 2nd season of Into the Badlands yet but he killed like 30 guys at the same time in that abandoned factory scene and has shown supernatural abilities kinda similar to a jedi ( ''force'' jumps, etc.).

Daredevil had trouble dealing with a fat bald fuck.

Eisenberg - 

Sonny would probably slice him up. Haven't seen the 2nd season of Into the Badlands yet but he killed like 30 guys at the same time in that abandoned factory scene and has shown supernatural abilities kinda similar to a jedi ( ''force'' jumps, etc.).

lol

Bolivia Newton John - 

easily daredevil. i dont think you put alot of thought into this op.

I'm talking about Netflix Daredevil not comic book daredevil.

And apparently you haven't watched Into The Badlands.

Eisenberg -

To be fair, we've seen for years that some of the best fist fighters in the whole world have a tough time dealing with a fat bald fuck.

King Trav -
Eisenberg -

To be fair, we've seen for years that some of the best fist fighters in the whole world have a tough time dealing with a fat bald fuck.

Lol. Good one.

sxnieves - Daredevil and it's not even fair

i like both shows but dumb thread is dumb

jerryfromnj - 
sxnieves - Daredevil and it's not even fair

i like both shows but dumb thread is dumb

Daredevil takes way too much damage to deal with Sunny