NES Mini Classic..what's going on?!

Last I heard is that the NES Mini Classic systems were sold out and Nintendo weren't making anymore..you basically have to get lucky and find someone willing to sell their Nes Mini ..is this true or no? I just went on YouTube and see people selling these imitation Nes Mini or clone Minis for cheap..they look like ripoff versions but they come with home cables and 6-700 games..

Are these I itation Mini Nes worth buying? Anyone own one?

Btw if you bought the actual Nes Mini how does the save process work? Can you save anywhere you want in gams like SMB 3? What about games like Baseball Stars that had its own save battery..how does it work?

Merry Xmas

U can save wherever u are. And i heard the imitation ones are cool too. The fake ones have more room but i dont think the interface is as polished. Never saw one personally tho.

are these 700 games all NES or are they Snes, arcade etc etc?

What about the cord length? Very short right?

Crooked NYer - U can save wherever u are. And i heard the imitation ones are cool too. The fake ones have more room but i dont think the interface is as polished. Never saw one personally tho.

Ok so you mean in n play SMB 3 and get to level 7, save and then go play ninja garden until level 2 and save..then turn off the console and when I come back to these games I will be right where I left off at?

Nintendo is putting more Nes Classics out next year.

There are raspberry pi’s loaded retropie with tons that have every game from Atari-n64. Some even further.

eBay 

Just download a fucking emulator and some roms....

vexedvox - Just download a fucking emulator and some roms....
Whoa, did anybody else know there's emulators!?

I have both  nes and snes ( real ones) . They are both amazing.

cuzzi -

I have the mini SNES. I fucking love it.

EluThingol -
cuzzi -

Have you hacked it yet. Turtles in time is still amazing 

cuzzi -
EluThingol -
cuzzi -

No. How would one go about doing this? I love the old Ninja Turtles games. That'd be good fun with some friends.

EluThingol -
cuzzi -
EluThingol -
cuzzi -

No. How would one go about doing this? I love the old Ninja Turtles games. That'd be good fun with some friends.

Utube tough me. The hard part was getting the games. I ended up paying a guy off kijiji 10 bucks to email me all his files

You need to download hakchi2 to upload them to your system.

EluThingol - 
cuzzi -

I was not that Impressed by the Snes Mini lineup of games..did you hack it to get more games?

BostonCharm - 

There are raspberry pi’s loaded retropie with tons that have every game from Atari-n64. Some even further.

eBay 

There was a guy on here that makes some awesome ones. I would buy if I could find him.

ons ear -
EluThingol - 
cuzzi -

I was not that Impressed by the Snes Mini lineup of games..did you hack it to get more games?
No. I have no interest in delving into modern technology. While you ain't wrong about the game lineup, I was still very pleased with the software.

EluThingol - 
ons ear -
EluThingol - 
cuzzi -

No. I have no interest in delving into modern technology. While you ain't wrong about the game lineup, I was still very pleased with the software.

What did you pay for it? Did it come with 2 controllers?

A bro on here sold game systems with up to 40,000 games. Every game from systems between NES and Nintendo 64. I forgot his name. There is a thread about it.

He loaded the games on a raspberry pi and used a 3d printer for the case.