Netflix Adding Blade, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight?

Rumor is Netflix is looking to do three new series with these characters.

http://screenrant.com/moon-knight-blade-ghost-rider-marvel-netflix/

Facking sweet Phone Post 3.0

I always loved Moon Knight's look. Phone Post 3.0

I could see all of them being good if done right Phone Post 3.0

I'm hopeful. Daredevil has been fun to watch. Can't wait for Iron Fist to come out. Phone Post 3.0

I love Moon Knight! It's funny just the other day I was thinking about reading the comic again, but then I look and just get overwhelmed on what series to pick up, etc. I'm fuckin excited about a Netflix series!

Blade is probably one of my least favourite Marvel characters and Ghost Rider is not too far behind, but seeing as how good Daredevil and Jessica Jones was I will probably give them a try. Phone Post 3.0

MSH - I love Moon Knight! It's funny just the other day I was thinking about reading the comic again, but then I look and just get overwhelmed on what series to pick up, etc. I'm fuckin excited about a Netflix series!

Blade is probably one of my least favourite Marvel characters and Ghost Rider is not too far behind, but seeing as how good Daredevil and Jessica Jones was I will probably give them a try. Phone Post 3.0
Marvel just relaunched Moon Knight about 2 months ago, so it's only 2 issues deep. Get the two back issues and jump back in there Phone Post 3.0

Blade seems like it could be done well and be its own thing.  Ghost Rider would be hardest cause of CGI.

Moon Knight would probably fit best with Defenders style Marvel shows.

grizz632 -
MSH - I love Moon Knight! It's funny just the other day I was thinking about reading the comic again, but then I look and just get overwhelmed on what series to pick up, etc. I'm fuckin excited about a Netflix series!

Marvel just relaunched Moon Knight about 2 months ago, so it's only 2 issues deep. Get the two back issues and jump back in there Phone Post 3.0
They relaunch Moon Knight every 6 months :)

I liked Charlie Huston's relaunch.
And I liked Warren Ellis's relaunch.

Don't know what is happening now. Phone Post 3.0

Jeff Lemire is writing it now, it's been an interesting read so far

Wtf is moon knight? Phone Post 3.0

I love the Blade movies - they did a series with some rapper playing the day walker - nobody can hold up to Wesley Pipes.

Nobody. Phone Post 3.0

In hoping you meant Ghost Writter Phone Post 3.0

Moon Knight had one of the dopest old Skool costumes..... He'd be a perfect fit on Netflix ..... Same dark tone would be great Phone Post 3.0

FingerorMoon -
grizz632 -

They relaunch Moon Knight every 6 months :)

I liked Charlie Huston's relaunch.
And I liked Warren Ellis's relaunch.

Don't know what is happening now. Phone Post 3.0
Ya that's what confused me, seemed like it was a bunch of mini series or relaunches over and over. Why do they keep relaunching it? Phone Post 3.0

Though NO ONE will ever be Blade other than Wesley Snipes, the prospect of a Blade series done with Marvel/Netflix in the current Daredevil style does get me excited. Punisher is going to be bad ass and a Blade series would be too.

Can't say I care too much for seeing Ghostrider though. Phone Post 3.0

Johnny Ringo - Though NO ONE will ever be Blade other than Wesley Snipes, the prospect of a Blade series done with Marvel/Netflix in the current Daredevil style does get me excited. Punisher is going to be bad ass and a Blade series would be too.

They've already made a Blade TV series with a different actor.
I liked the original movies but I wouldn't say that Snipes was so freakishly amazing that no one else could ever really fill the role.

In heard they were in talks with Jaden Smith. Phone Post 3.0

FingerorMoon -
Johnny Ringo - Though NO ONE will ever be Blade other than Wesley Snipes, the prospect of a Blade series done with Marvel/Netflix in the current Daredevil style does get me excited. Punisher is going to be bad ass and a Blade series would be too.

They've already made a Blade TV series with a different actor.
I liked the original movies but I wouldn't say that Snipes was so freakishly amazing that no one else could ever really fill the role.
Was the TV series any good Phone Post 3.0

I am excite!

Seeing Moon Knight for the first time on film/television will be sweet, but even sweeter will be finally burying the abortions called Blade: The Series and Ghost Rider 2.

That said, I have my doubts about them following through on a Ghost Rider series. Seems way too CGI intensive for a TV show. Depicting Ghost Rider, his villains, and scenes set in Hell would be expensive as, well, Hell. I also don't see how he fits in with the 'street level' universe they are concentrating on. Most of his stories are metaphysical rather than 'street level'.