Netflix live action Resident Evil Cast

In addition to a new animated series set in the Resident Evil universe, Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness , Netflix has a second, live-action series in the works. That series, which is still untitled, is now in production, Netflix revealed during Friday’s Geeked Week stream. More importantly, Netflix revealed the show’s cast, including the actor will be portraying Resident Evil villain Albert Wesker: It’s Lance Reddick.

Reddick may best known for his acting work in the John Wick movies and television series The Wire and in Fringe . Video game fans also know him as the voice of Commander Zavala in Destiny and Sylens in Horizon Zero Dawn .

Netflix rounded out its casting announcement with five more names: Ella Balinska, Tamara Smart, Siena Agudong, Adeline Rudolph, and Paola Nunez.

Written by Andrew Dabb ( Supernatural ), the new live-action Resident Evil series will take place in two distinct timelines, and follow a pair of characters: Jade Wesker and Billie Wesker. (Presumably, the daughters of Wesker.) Netflix has greenlighted eight hourlong episodes of the new Resident Evil series. Bronwen Hughes ( The Walking Dead , Breaking Bad) will executive-produce and direct the first two episodes. The show comes from Constantin Film, the company behind the Resident Evil film franchise starring Milla Jovovich.

I might be able to get excited about this!!!

1 Like

That girl on the far right is a tall drink of water.

thirsty hamster GIF

1 Like

I see they already eliminated the most terrifying monster of all.
Evil white men.

17 Likes

Yeah, they had change the race of the white guy. You know how it goes…

3 Likes

FUCK YES! No White people period. Love it!

3 Likes

Whitey is the Evil in Resident Evil

3 Likes

50% black and 83% women.

Yes that is certainly representative of all the main characters in the Resident evil games I remember.

if you don’t like white men being removed from your preferred forms of entertainment, then don’t bother watching shit like this.

6 Likes

I’m surprised they didn’t just change the name to Whiey’s Evil.

3 Likes

IaZT1MQ
Nailed it

4 Likes

Make a a tv show with the scare factor and actual story from the original 3 games, is it just me that pulls my hair out at how simple it can be :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

They also have a Resident Evil anime series coming. And there’s white people in it.

Well, nearly everything that Netflix makes is complete shit, so… keep up the bad work I suppose.

3 Likes

Name?

2 Likes

Mr. Squeekers

7 Likes

I heard there will be one white guy
Snl Kill Him GIF by Saturday Night Live

2 Likes

Where’s Leon (RE4) or the original brother and sister team Jill and …… can’t remember.

The animated Resident Evil movies are great.

1 Like

Love Lance Reddick and RE but im out!

1 Like

1 Like