Netflix sucks now , wtf is up with BLM collection?

Every other show is part of the BLM collection ...

yet, when there’s a show about trump , it’s either called evil money, linked to Epstein and pedophilia , or just criminal in some sort to make trump look bad ...

im tired of this political bs force fed to me when watching news , now I have to put up with it on Netflix when I’m trying to get away from all the bullshit ? 

might be cancelling it soon 

8 Likes

Its Over the top. Tranny shit too

5 Likes

Bro, get WOKE

1 Like

Its all of them I believe.  Seem it on YouTube and hulu.   I think a social media revolution needs to happen.   Switch to new platforms.  We need a new fb, YouTube,  Netflix etc,  that are not run by pussys, sjws, and the looney left.  

7 Likes

Just scroll past it to the movie you want to watch. No different than any other movie you're not interested in. 

MagicMark - 

Its all of them I believe.  Seem it on YouTube and hulu.   I think a social media revolution needs to happen.   Switch to new platforms.  We need a new fb, YouTube,  Netflix etc,  that are not run by pussys, sjws, and the looney left.  

You're ignorant of who's pulling the strings here.

Banks and credit card companies are running the show.
Try to fund one of these services and host any kind of controversial content like an Alex Jones documentary (which Netflix used to host,) gain popularity, and find that MasterCard has blacklisted your company, resulting in every bank refusing to process your payments, even internationally.

This has happened to many companies attempting to do exactly what you're saying.

Amazon Prime is the same way. It's absurd.

Promote your shit based on its merit, not the color of the actors. If it's a good movie, I'll watch it. Pretty damn simple.

3 Likes

It appears to be part of a bigger orchestrated series of events.

Obamas announce their slate of projects for Netflix - CNN
[Search domain www.cnn.com/2019/04/30/entertainment/obamas-netflix-shows/index.html] https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/30/entertainment/obamas-netflix-shows/index.html

Apr 30, 2019 Michelle and Barack Obama's Higher Ground Productions has unveiled its initial slate of projects for Netflix, and they are as wide-ranging as had been promised.

1 Like

Was thinking this when I was on audible the other day, to start with they had a banner about BLM at the top of the home page followed by a lbgt link, then the top 10/20 books were predominantly blm related-white fragility, why I no longer talk to white peope about race etc 

It’s everywhere

I’m on Snapchat (yeah it’s gay but my only social media besides the OG and Tinder . I’m single. It’s a good place to link up with chicks & whores)

Snapchat has featured stories ! Some examples
Another Karen Incident
White supremacy / of course negative
BLM - always positive story
These racist products to get a make over
So & so canceled
Always featuring & celebrating interracial relationships
Etc...

Girls on tinder are putting on their bios shit like / from 3 diff profiles

BLM ! Don’t say all lives matter or blue lives matter aka don’t be a bitch”

You either support the cause or your against it

I’m a de colonizer / let’s burn some flags & fight the machine

Silence is opposition.

2 Likes

Canceled that shit last week year if there's anything worth watching I'll torrent that shit. Fuck giving them a penny for that crap! 

4 Likes

Diversity is divisive. 

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61403

dios -

Every other show is part of the BLM collection ...

yet, when there’s a show about trump , it’s either called evil money, linked to Epstein and pedophilia , or just criminal in some sort to make trump look bad ...

im tired of this political bs force fed to me when watching news , now I have to put up with it on Netflix when I’m trying to get away from all the bullshit ? 

might be cancelling it soon 

I can relate with your frustrations but are you really surprised?  Big tech, media outlets, and far left gov/party have been doing this to some degree for quite some time now.   

primesith -
MattyJ -

Was thinking this when I was on audible the other day, to start with they had a banner about BLM at the top of the home page followed by a lbgt link, then the top 10/20 books were predominantly blm related-white fragility, why I no longer talk to white peope about race etc 

I noticed a new row of BLM on my Youtube recs page.

I dont use Twitter, Spotify, Audible, Netflix or anything else really. Sounds like its there too.

I think capitalism is the only tool that can be used to combat the race baiting, cancel culture that we live in now.  I have never advocated for boycotting based on politics.  But all bets are off when they now try and silence, dictate what people watch, and ban to push a narrative.  I commend you on not rewarding their bs with your business!!

Altofsky -

Amazon Prime is the same way. It's absurd.

Promote your shit based on its merit, not the color of the actors. If it's a good movie, I'll watch it. Pretty damn simple.

I actually really like the PlutoTV black cinema channel.

I recently watched Hustle and Flow. Whoop that trick is the opposite of BLM LOL

1 Like

They do it because most people are addicted to entertainment and will not cancel their subscriptions.  You need to learn to live without or else you're no different than a crack addict.

3 Likes

I logged into my brothers in laws account a few months back and added every LBGT flick to his watchlist so his girl could find out his true colours

Good times! 

6 Likes

Man Terrance Howard was killing shit for a few years there.

You guys.....silence is violence ya know....