Netflix Voyeur, a true OGer

I watched the Netflix documentary Voyeur.  Basically a guy bought a motel so he could perv on his guests.  He built a walkway in the attic and would look down on people through dummy vents.  He did this for 30 years and documented the things he saw.

Freaky movie. The guy mixed the truth with a bunch of lies. Definitely a scumbag. Definitely an OGer.

I had this happen to me back in the early 80s, late 70s. I stayed at a motel for a night and got a phone call, presumably from the front desk asking me if I wanted company.

I said 'no, thanks'. Freaky, though.

A mans gotta have a hobby......

1 Like

This is the type of shit Floppy is dealing with right now...

I don’t think I could watch it, not much scares me besides stalkers. I’ve had a couple bad female ones. Fuk

The notes he kept on what he saw were creepy as hell. Didn’t he also see a possible murder but didn’t want to break his cover?

1 Like

Koma - 

The notes he kept on what he saw were creepy as hell. Didn’t he also see a possible murder but didn’t want to break his cover?

He claimed he did. But police reports refuted his claims.

That is where I started to doubt him.

Stayed in a place outside of Omaha with a friend. They put us in the room with a shared wall to the "office" it was sketchy as all get out. The whole place was vacant but they put us in that room