Neurosurgeon says masks kill your brain

By wearing a mask, the exhaled viruses will not be able to escape and will concentrate in the nasal passages, enter the olfactory nerves and travel into the brain.

Russell Blaylock, MD

forumnewb - By wearing a mask, the exhaled viruses will not be able to escape and will concentrate in the nasal passages, enter the olfactory nerves and travel into the brain.

Russell Blaylock, MD

Blaylock: Face Masks Pose Serious Risks To The Healthy

![](upload://4taTlx76jw8P0pd0HDFyVVNtwbJ.png)

forumnewb - By wearing a mask, the exhaled viruses will not be able to escape and will concentrate in the nasal passages, enter the olfactory nerves and travel into the brain.

Russell Blaylock, MD

Better you than me. Keep wearing the mask, don’t infect me with your germs.

1 doctor versus almost all the rest

The elites obviously need some way to kill people before the vaccine is ready

1 Like
AnotherTMAguy -
forumnewb - By wearing a mask, the exhaled viruses will not be able to escape and will concentrate in the nasal passages, enter the olfactory nerves and travel into the brain.

Russell Blaylock, MD

Better you than me. Keep wearing the mask, don’t infect me with your germs.

bad…fucking…ass right here

https://www.sciencetimes.com/articles/25410/20200421/austria-90-drop-coronavirus-cases-requiring-people-wear-face-masks.htm

Austria Has 90% Drop in Coronavirus Cases After Requiring People to Wear Face Masks

That sounds fucking stupid.

![](upload://wrfteoCYRJqE41p6ucGLL9KS6zt.png)

4 Likes
Road Warrior Fin - 

![](upload://wrfteoCYRJqE41p6ucGLL9KS6zt.png)

Its been against the law to wear masks in certain locations for decades. You didn't see people defiantly wearing masks to the bank. 

You meme is a little thin there chief. 

2 Likes
Res ipsa loquitar - 

I wonder what the longest surgery he has performed while wearing a mask and killing his brain.

Wat?

Russell Blaylock, MD

I’ve had jobs where I’ve worn much more restrictive resporators for 16-18 hours straight and have had stretches where I’m wearing one everyday for months on end. If this was true, I would had died long ago.

1 Like

This must be why Singapore and Korea have struggled so much with the virus ...

Guy is a nutter

https://theoutline.com/post/1183/the-quack-behind-the-msg-scare-is-still-stoking-fear-for-profit?zd=2&zi=icmw7hj3

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Blaylock?wprov=sfti1

Road Warrior Fin - 

https://www.sciencetimes.com/articles/25410/20200421/austria-90-drop-coronavirus-cases-requiring-people-wear-face-masks.htm

Austria Has 90% Drop in Coronavirus Cases After Requiring People to Wear Face Masks

It stands to reason that if EVERYONE is suddenly required to wear masks, they will automatically become very cautious and avoid other types of contact.

Visual changes in the outside world along with forced behavioral changes are a major factor in this.

I’m sure masks help too, but certainly not toward a 90% drop.

Pugilist82 -

Russell Blaylock, MD

I’ve had jobs where I’ve worn much more restrictive resporators for 16-18 hours straight and have had stretches where I’m wearing one everyday for months on end. If this was true, I would had died long ago.

Just full of viruses, are you?

Pugilist82 - 

Russell Blaylock, MD

Same here, wearing respirators was an integral part of my job.

Now retired. Still healthy with no lung issues, solely because of the proper use of respirators.

Would have been dead long ago had I not worn one. Toxic materials and all that.

This particular neurosurgeon is provably wrong as hell. Not to mention nutty as fuck.

2 Likes
Dryfly -
Pugilist82 - 

Russell Blaylock, MD

Same here, wearing respirators was an integral part of my job.

Now retired. Still healthy with no lung issues, solely because of the proper use of respirators.

Would have been dead long ago had I not worn one. Toxic materials and all that.

This particular neurosurgeon is provably wrong as hell. Not to mention nutty as fuck.

Think he’s talking about an infected person with corona exhaling into a mask repeatedly.