Never Back Down

Well guys, I've been avoiding this movie for a long while now. But now the stars are in alignment for me to watch it (namely, I'm bored as fuck). It's downloading as we speak via torrents (I'd never pay for such a film).  It will be done in 7 minutes and I'm gonna start watching it as soon as it's complete......wish me luck.

should have saved your bandwith

Just watched it about a week ago finally really suprised me great movie much better than that POS red belt mamet i hope your reading this go FUCK yourself u poser...never back down is cool tho i wish I could train at rockas

Nooo!!! Don't do it!!!!

ryan mccarthy is base on jens and the other guy is hallman

That movie inspired a generation of would-be down backers.

I'm about to hit play....See you in 2 hours brothers, if I manage to not back during during the film.

In two hours we will see a better, 50% tougher Sagiv Lapkin.

My 10 year old step-son has watched this movie at least 100 times. :)

Mike Sanders - Just watched it about a week ago finally really suprised me great movie much better than that POS red belt mamet i hope your reading this go FUCK yourself u poser...never back down is cool tho i wish I could train at rockas

Says it all. Wannabe rich kid.

It is literally scene for scene Karate Kid (the first one) but with some sort of MMA like fighting instead of Karate, and of course a much larger, darker Mr. Myagi.

i liked it

good re-hash of 80s fighting movies

While watching this movie I picture my boy Sagiv drinking a 6 pack, smokin a fat blunt mixed with stevia and snortin a oz of the sweet white cure.

goes to roll a stevia laced vanilla dutch 

saucylv33 - My 10 year old step-son has watched this movie at least 100 times. :)

A bit much no?

AmericanPsychoMMA - 
saucylv33 - My 10 year old step-son has watched this movie at least 100 times. :)

A bit much no?

heck no, not if he wants to train ufc.

Why has the martial arts action movie died? Because it's not real. What is real is what we love.

MMA.

Anything else is just some simulated celluloid choreography.

Your life will be forever changed

BlueFlamer -  Why has the martial arts action movie died? Because it's not real. What is real is what we love.

MMA.

WHAT IF IT IS SIMULATED CHOREOGRAPHED MMA????

HEAD EXPLODE

Let us know if you like girl BaJa in the movie.

BlueFlamer -  Why has the martial arts action movie died? Because it's not real. What is real is what we love.

MMA.

Well, I don't know...we like MMA which while "real" is not true reality.  I have watched MMA since UFC 1, boxing since before that and love both, but generally don't enjoy watching the vids on the net "real fights" except the ones where I know the "good guy" wins. In fact every once in a while I find myself empathasizing with the guy that just lost (yeah, I know...BEEP) and it detracts a little from the entertainment.

I for one wish we could go back to having some good mindless action movies, where the good guy wins and I can unplug my brain and enjoy the action without thinking about reality.  I have plenty of reality in my day to day life...losses, pain etc. There is a place in my life for a chance to unplug from the reality.

Never Back Down was pretty lame (a little too metrosexual for my tastes), but I would love to see some good fucking action movies come out...no plot twists, no irony, no "we are too smart for the action genre" shit...just Rocky IV.  Guy with nothing to lose, fucking trains like a madman and beats the odds.