Never heard this Eminem track and it’s great

https://youtu.be/IUfVqcjdd0w

3 Likes

About to listen in a minute. Every once in awhile I come across an Em track that I’ve never heard, because they’re on albums like this, and I just never came across them.

Yeah good tune, I believe it was before the original slim shady CD 

It was good btw.

Reminds me of 9th grade

1 Like

Will give it a try. Not on Apple Music that I could find

1 Like

That’s one of the greatest albums of all time. 

After "The Eminem Show" in 2002, Eminem hasn't done anything worth a fuck.

1 Like
kingofpancakes - About to listen in a minute. Every once in awhile I come across an Em track that I've never heard, because they're on albums like this, and I just never came across them.

Albums like this?

I take it you weren't much of a hip hop head in the mid - late 90's. Soundbombing 2 is easily considered one of, if not the best compilation/mixtape album ever. You should give the whole thing a listen.

MarcusAurelioFan -

Youre in luck then, bc em sounds young as hell in this. Definitely slim shady material

Ghost Of Don Logan - 
kingofpancakes - About to listen in a minute. Every once in awhile I come across an Em track that I've never heard, because they're on albums like this, and I just never came across them.

Albums like this?

I take it you weren't much of a hip hop head in the mid - late 90's. Soundbombing 2 is easily considered one of, if not the best compilation/mixtape album ever. You should give the whole thing a listen.

I’m actually sleeping, I just happened to get up to piss and check the OG for a minute. I listed earlier, it’s awesome. I was a big hip hop fan back then, but I don’t recall this at all. I even had a subscription to The Source. So idk, it just never hit my radar somehow I’ll look into tomorrow,

wazzu19 -

Will give it a try. Not on Apple Music that I could find

It’s on there mate. 

MarcusAurelioFan -

His new stuff.. he’s just a cuck for black lives matter and anti second amendment bullshit. 

knockoutfighter - 
MarcusAurelioFan -

His new stuff.. he’s just a cuck for black lives matter and anti second amendment bullshit. 

Not really. That one album Revival he did that. And I think he took some shit for it. I love Em but that is my least favorite album. It’s not that the songs sound bad, but it was pretty sjw. His 2 albums since then, he has dropped that. And he’s sharper than ever.

1 Like

If you stopped listening because of Revival, I would suggest checking out Kamikaze and Music to be Murdered By, because he did drop all the sjw stuff, and you’re missing out, because he hasn’t slipped at all. He’s almost 50 and shitting all over most of today’s rappers.

kingofpancakes -
knockoutfighter - 
MarcusAurelioFan -

Not really. That one album Revival he did that. And I think he took some shit for it. I love Em but that is my least favorite album. It’s not that the songs sound bad, but it was pretty sjw. His 2 albums since then, he has dropped that. And he’s sharper than ever.

Not too long ago he came out with a cheesy ass Las Vegas shooting music video, it was AWFUL.  And the fag was pushing gun control at the end.  Then I saw his song bashing Trump trying to satisfy the Dindu culture.  It’s just silly. 

NO Eminem tracks are ‘great’.

1 Like
MarcusAurelioFan -

Def his last solid album. Rain man on encore is a cool song tho 

knockoutfighter - 
kingofpancakes -
knockoutfighter - 
MarcusAurelioFan -

Not too long ago he came out with a cheesy ass Las Vegas shooting music video, it was AWFUL.  And the fag was pushing gun control at the end.  Then I saw his song bashing Trump trying to satisfy the Dindu culture.  It’s just silly. 

I know, that was around Revival. I’m telling you dropped all that. I’m telling you have to go listen. It’s ok if you don’t. I’m just saying I still do and that doesn’t do that anymore. And yes the Trump free was super cringe.

1 Like

I’m not telling you have to listen*