NEVER thought I'd see this group partying together

4 DZ NTZ - 

Is this your original? That may be the best romoshop I've ever seen.

LOL @ the Skippy Tit!

bad1121 - http://www.combatlifestyle.com/pics/view_image.php?id=70738

I can't believe Linc from Fox's show Prison Break was there. That was the greatest show on TV until they ended it this year. Which I'm fuckin pissed about.

He has a bigger head than Tito's!

Who is the guy on the far right?  Looks familiar.

looks like the rocker who married nicole ritchie last name madden cant remember the first.

irahayes - looks like the rocker who married nicole ritchie last name madden cant remember the first.

OK, I just looked him up and it is Benji Madden.  Thanks, I thought he looked familiar.

haha

http://www.combatlifestyle.com/pics/albums/052409xs/1001.jpg

Hey yo this is that same stuck up hoodrat bitch that thought her shit didn't stink back during that blind date episode right? Is this bitch stuffing her bra or did the ho magically grow a set of tits overnight? You need to lay off the make up, no matter how much you put on you is still gone be an ugly ass skank who just gets railed through by fighters. You are a slightly more useful version of Crooklyn, nothin' more.

-Still D.R.E. (Tellin' bitches what's what)

Close

Thank you for your use of the Mixed Martial Arts feedback system. Unfortunately, your are only allotted one vote per person, per day, and that has been exceeded. Please wait 24 hours before voting on this user again. Use of the system is contingent on your best efforts, so we do ask that you use the votes with care.

ttt

that was quite a week
tracy, I went for one night, and got trapped for 5 days. LOL . i got some stories for you

ttt

4 DZ NTZ - 
BillyRayChubbs -  LMFAO @ the evolution of this thread into Family Ties!!!

Great Romo's

You have been hiding from us...

Hope to see more of your work soon.

Dr Dre - Hey yo this is that same stuck up hoodrat bitch that thought her shit didn't stink back during that blind date episode right? Is this bitch stuffing her bra or did the ho magically grow a set of tits overnight? You need to lay off the make up, no matter how much you put on you is still gone be an ugly ass skank who just gets railed through by fighters. You are a slightly more useful version of Crooklyn, nothin' more.

-Still D.R.E. (Tellin' bitches what's what)

LMAO

Who talks like that? I use miracle gro for my boobs, you should try it on your penis. as far as the makeup, i'm doing my best not to scare people when I go out, so I'm sorry if my best isn't good enough. I suggest you avoid looking at photos of me, stat! I don't know, crook is pretty useful. I think she may surpass me in the usefulness department so you make have to take inventory on that one more time.

Now that you've told me "what's what" do you feel good enough about yourself that you can finally face yourself in the mirror? If not, feel free to put me down a little bit more. I wouldn't want you killing yourself over your low self esteem or anything...

:)

One last thing. I suggest spell check. actually, there's probably no help for it. I think I can understand what you're trying to convey with your poor grammar.

Grammar IMO.

grammer... lol

Oh noes

imutated - "One last thing. I suggest spell check. actually, there's probably no help for it. I think I can understand what you're trying to convey with your poor grammer."

grammer............CLASSIC!

lol, caught me...

SKYSKRAPE - TRACY ALWAYS DOIN THE DAMN THING!!! LOVE YOU GIRL.

whoa...

YouAreNex - Tracylee - "One last thing. I suggest spell check. actually, there's probably no help for it. I think I can understand what you're trying to convey with your poor grammer."

If your going to be dumb you got to be tough

You know what's funny about that mess up (and quite embarrassing considering the context, lol) is that my browser spell checks for me, and I was typing so fast I didn't even notice the fuck up!!