New Academy in Denver

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Boulder opens its doors in Denver!

After a long wait its finally time and we have secured a space on 330 Broadway (corner of 3rd and Broadway) and plan to open in February. We may have a limited schedule as early as the middle of January. As a special incentive the first 50 people to sign up will receive a free month on their program! Also any student who refers a future student will receive a free $50 certificate good for services or products offered at our schools.

With two locations, Boulder and now Denver students will be able to train at either location and we will be growing our family providing the best instruction in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu.

See you there!!!! The telephone number of the new academy is 303-623-1715 or call the boulder telephone number, keep posted in the news of our site for more updates.

See you on the mat!
Amal Easton

www.bjjboulder.com - (303) 938-1275
1750 30th Street, Boulder, CO 80303

Hey Amal, are you going to be the one teaching in Denver? I live in Kentucky now, but I grew up in Denver. So I come out to Denver to visit my parents once in a while, and I would love to train with you if you are in Denver when I am there.

Amal Easton and the BJJB crew are great guys, with great jits. Pretty much anybody would benefit from training with them.

Greg

TTT

Good Luck Amal! NYC & Brooklyn wish you the best. Will be there in a few
weeks and definitely plan on rolling at both locations.

Good Luck from RENZO GRACIE PENNSYLVANIA
ACADEMY / HATFIELD MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMY

good luck amal -

nick is teaching, corect?

best of luck,

steve reiter (in boston now)