New Alien: Covenant trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5KPP6lxRVg&t=2s

Looks pretty darn good.

The Cgi looks horrendous. The main thing I respect about the new Star wars is the use of practical effects. I wish this series would follow their lead.

...they will all die.../end

Admiral Iraqbar - The Cgi looks horrendous. The main thing I respect about the new Star wars is the use of practical effects. I wish this series would follow their lead.
I'm not too fussed about CGI, as long as the story is good. That being said, I thought the CGI was fine.

Would you fuck this?

This looks awesome. 

If anyone can survive the xenomorphs, it's Kenny fuckin' Powers. 

La Flama Blanca.

nice to see the whole fucking movie already. it just looks like a remake.

and i dislike that ripley lookalike bitch. she will ruin the whole goddamn movie. you will see. that bitch should die first. but nooo ofcourse not, that cry baby will outlife them all ofcourse.

i agree kenny powers is the best about that movie. since he is the only one who fucking understands the movie and i bet he has watched just like any of us alien en aliens for like 2000 times.

How is this trailer not getting more love from the OG? Looks awesome, and about time to

Same old same old 

Won't watch or read anything about it. I already want to see it and I've been hearing that the previews are giving a lot of shit away. I don't need to be sold on it. 

Later.  In class right now.  I really want this movie to be great.  This movie will probably be what Prometheus should have been

Trailer was dope. Looks like there's different kinds of Aliens in it which is sweet 

There's a scene which looks like a temple with a lot of dead people/aliens around it. Curious to know what's up with that.

in

Yeah, butch dyke Ripley annoyed me as soon as she opened her yapper 5 seconds in

So are the dog tags Shaws? Perhaps her, and David found the Engineers home planet, and sought vengeance by unleashing the black mutagen on them?

Looks great tbh. If anything I hope James Franco dies as quickly as possible. Danny Mcbride can survive, I'm fine with that.

Papa_Raptor - So are the dog tags Shaws? Perhaps her, and David found the Engineers home planet, and sought vengeance by unleashing the black mutagen on them?

Looks great tbh. If anything I hope James Franco dies as quickly as possible. Danny Mcbride can survive, I'm fine with that.

I think the dog tags have to be from Shaw.
The person appearing in the cloak in the preview may be her as well.

lordbreakdown - 

Won't watch or read anything about it. I already want to see it and I've been hearing that the previews are giving a lot of shit away. I don't need to be sold on it. 

This.

Liyon -
lordbreakdown - 

This.
So let's sub to the thread.

I dug it, hopefully it's better then Prometheus