new and 3rd Deadpool series

Stop rubbing your eyes, fanboy, they don't deceive you! Everyone's favorite Merc with a Mouth stars in a third on-going series, hacking and wisecracking his way across the Marvel Universe with a new guest-star every month! First up: when master assassin ARCADE and NIGHTMARE, Lord of the Dream Dimension, join forces to destroy Wade Wilson and THE INCREDIBLE HERCULES, they get more than they bargain for, taking on two of the MU's most irresponsible heroes! Drunken mayhem, bad jokes, and billions of dollars of property damage ensue!

There's no frakin' way Deadpool can support 3 series........and that cover is GOLD!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck Yeah!

FUCK

YYYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what is the other title besides his own and this team up?

Deadpool:Merc with a mouth.its pretty cool.its him,this new chick character and Headpool(the zombie head of deadpool from the marvel zombie universe)

And lets not forget all the lovely one shots and Mini's he's been getting, any more of this and we'll be talking Logan/spiderman levels of exposure for Mama Wilson's baby boy.

Plus he just got to nail Outlaw :)

^FUCK YES!his dialogue with spiderman and the wrecking crew was EPIC!when he was called wanna-be he thought "hey i got two series right now and one starting next month!"

and he FUCKED OUTLAW!

The closet connection I have to the MU is the Punisher series. However I always loved Deadpool when I was younger after reading The Circle Chase 100x. So just now I added his main series and Merc w/ a Mouth to my pull list. Hope i'm not disappointed.