NEW ATT School Opening soon!

Yes the new ATT in Deerfield is Marcel Ferreira and my new ATT gym is opening soon in north boca/south delray.

ATT has taken over south and central florida, I think it is official :).

ATT has a good coverage of Broward Dade and Palm Beach County as well as Din Thomas Schools in Port St. Lucie and 2 schools in Orlando. Check the website for location nearest to you. www.americantopteam.com

TTT

Guys, thanks for the calls. The new school should be open in January and we are running a grand opening rate of $75 a month with the first year paid in advance and $90 a month if you finance it. This is a very limited time offer so get in touch with us soon at tom@allpromotionalsolutions.com or myspace.com/tomaps or call 954-771-3012 to get on the list. Training soon! Downtown Ft. Lauderdale.

Listen I'm running Puerto Rican Top Team.  That is the bottom line.  Now, we will not charge money we only trian for rice, beans, and rum.

That is all.

Best of luck to Rafael in MARS/BODOGFIGHT vs. Ryan Bowe

awsome

Busy month for Rafie with the two fights and the academy getting ready. Show your support at the academy and at GFC in Miami.

Did somebody say rum?

RUM is your friend.

mmmmm rum

ttt

Can't serve Rum at the new school, but it is only 1000 yards to all the bars in downtown Lauderdale so we can definitely go get some after we train. ATT FTL...

TTT

Chainsaw Charles ,

Are you gonna teach your new students how to be lazy and surf the net all day ?

Oh Snapppp! Charles, you gonna take that?

ttt :)

great fighter,instructor and person and also a great friend.
sucess with you school bro!
ttt

Thiago in the house. Thanks for the comments Bro. Thanks Parrump for the correction Biaaatch.

Wats the date of the grand opening?

ttt for the new ATT school!