New Aussie digital channel showing MMA

It's called 7Two, and only seemed to come into existence today.

It's screening some old Strikeforce stuff [Shamrock V Le this Thursday night] as well as some kind of Fedor V Rogers countdown [presumably] tomorrow night.

Don't get too excited though, I couldn't find the actual Fedor V Rogers fight anywhere in the TV guide. :-(

The damn channel is only broadcast in 560p - not exactly HD...apparently they're going to play the Fedor/Rogers event on delay though which should be good...they really need to pick up the standar of the broadcast though. The difference is so vast these days. 7-2 looks as dodgy as some analogue channels...

But yes I'm complinaing about more free-to-air MMA. I know I should be grateful, but godamnit please can't you use a better standard.

slystone - The damn channel is only broadcast in 560p - not exactly HD...apparently they're going to play the Fedor/Rogers event on delay though which should be good...they really need to pick up the standar of the broadcast though. The difference is so vast these days. 7-2 looks as dodgy as some analogue channels...

But yes I'm complinaing about more free-to-air MMA. I know I should be grateful, but godamnit please can't you use a better standard.

Any idea when they'll be showing the Fedor V Rogers event?