New Awesome sites to play poker

There are three new sites that i have recently joined they are great sites for the casual players
Hogpoker.com - this site has tons of free rolls also free money they have free tourneys that have a 10 cent pay out spread to the top 3 places its lmit because if it was no limit it would be retarded people would just try to double up and enter another one, and for the money you get there you can play the micro limits they have also many free roll tourneys you can get with the points you earn playing in their free games.

Pokerchamps.com - this site has gus hansen affiliated with it, right now its just in beta and they have a weekly cash race for the play money games they have right now i myself already have 40 dollars coming to me from this site when they do go live they pay the top 50 weekly and its not hard to do at all.

Fulltiltpoker.com -watch the wpt alot ? Well at this site whose beta just started two days ago right now there are plenty of pros affilated with it Howard Lederer,John Juanda,Andy Bloch,Chris "Jesus" Ferguson,Phil Ivey ,Erick Lindgren,Erick Seidel,Phil Gordon,and Clonie Gowen and to top it off they are playing right now on the site during the beta at least tonight i got to play with Howard Lederer im sure most of you would enjoy this just like i did.Also right now for every hand you play you get a beta point for when they go live youll be able to enter freerolls for cash.

Go play on these sites i enjoy all of them myself get out of the poker stars party monopoly !!

well nevermind about party, the fish there are great for my pocket book

I just won five cents at Hog Poker!!!

WSOP here I come!!!

Phil Ivey playing right now on fulltiltpoker !! 7 card stud though

i am playin no limit with chris "jesus" fergusen right now, i am chip leader at the tabl;e too ;)