new balance minimus: u likey?

i'm thinking this is my next casual jeans go to shoe for cruising around.

help me hg... bad decision?

I like them and been looking at um for my next pair of running shoes

Been wearing the Puma Faas 300 for about a year and would definitely recommend as well

http://www.shop.puma.com/Faas-300-Running-Shoes/pna885447996563,en_US,pd.html Phone Post

socks or no socks?

Honestly though, the only sneakers I will wear with jeans are My ADIDAS

Those look awful. Phone Post

fnunderful - Honestly though, the only sneakers I will wear with jeans are My ADIDAS

RUN DMC approves Phone Post

The orange is going to make it hard to color coordinate your outfits.
You don't want more than 3-4 colors in total.
What color Satchel will you be carrying around while wearing these shoes? Phone Post

Those would look ok with shorts.

With jeans looks like teh homosex. Phone Post

what about in a different color?

I'm more of a Vans guy, so those running shoes don't do it for me.

It must be a generational thing. Phone Post

actually vans came on strong when i was a teen. jeebus?

i liked the blue and white ones better...

really though...adidas shell toes...only sneakers fit for jeans...Vans don't count, more of a canvas shoe...

I wear black boots everywhere I go and have no fashion sense, and I'm old. What do I know? Phone Post

JIMMYNAKS - I wear black boots everywhere I go and have no fashion sense, and I'm old. What do I know? Phone Post

ahh, the john bender look

The NB's look good. Very low profile. 

I like the Nike Free's. It's not low profile but I'm not exactly 6'0" so every inch counts. Plus they're really comfortable.

I ditched my last pair of perfectly good New Balance...specifically so I now have no shoes. I actually have only one pair...dress shoes. Which means it's gotta be a really important formal shin-dig or funeral before I have to pull out my shoes.

I have had 4 pairs of frees - love em.

I liked the blue pair of NB Minimus when I saw them.

http://www.amazon.com/New-Balance-MX20-Minimus-Training/dp/B004KZP6HS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1325551255&sr=8-1

I like the Minimus' as workout shoes. I've gone running and hiking in them, and I use em everyday at the gym. I would never wear them with jeans though. That's just ridiculous.
For jeans I wear Adidas or some of the more basic Jordans Phone Post

Brah! Slippahas cuz. Phone Post