new balance minimus: u likey?

Moke - I ditched my last pair of perfectly good New Balance...specifically so I now have no shoes. I actually have only one pair...dress shoes. Which means it's gotta be a really important formal shin-dig or funeral before I have to pull out my shoes.

fucking brilliant. Youre like Brad Pitt in Fight Club, but better.

I wish I could do this same thing. I HATE shoes. Id wear flip flops 24/7 if I could

fnunderful - Honestly though, the only sneakers I will wear with jeans are My ADIDAS

THIS THAT N THAT'S A FACT!

Me and my Adidas do the illest things, We stomp out Pimps with diamond rings, We slay all sucker who perpetrate, And lay down the law from State to State Phone Post

You've posted two versions without the strap across the widest part of the foot like the trail versions, MT10 and MT20. The trail shoes with the strap may be too snug if you got wide feet. The trail shoes have a Vibram sole, the others don't. Not sure if that matters to you. NB makes wide widths but you may need to order online.

The Nike Frees feel a bit more comfortable if walking around a lot. You may need to get used to the 'minimal' sole. It's a step up from the Vibram FiveFingers.

I do use the Minimus MT20 for working out due to the more level heel to toe bottom and light weight but prefer my Frees for walking around. Just my $.02