New Bellator 115 Main Card

New card

Minakov/Kongo HW title
Parlo/Cisneros catchweight fight
Anundson/Oezdemir
Terrado/Baesman

Bellator is my favorite mma promotion, yeah yeah, but this card is garbage. I'll watch it and enjoy it though. Phone Post 3.0

They should have moved the heavyweight fight with Applet onto the main card.

JustAble - Bellator is my favorite mma promotion, yeah yeah, but this card is garbage. I'll watch it and enjoy it though. Phone Post 3.0
Basically this. I'm so bummed about Koreshkov. But, its Bellator, so hopefully those guys put on a good show (I'm not worried, I still expect great fights)

WAR MINAKOV!! Phone Post 3.0

ttt

Never thought the card could get shittier then it was but Bellator managed to make it just that. Phone Post 3.0

Wait, WTF happened to Koreshkov/Oropeza?

Tomato Can - Wait, WTF happened to Koreshkov/Oropeza?
Koreshkov has the flu or something. Phone Post 3.0

Here is a copypasta from mmajunkie:

In a major shakeup just prior to Thursday’s officials weigh-ins for Bellator 115, both tournament semifinal fights on the main card have been scrapped.

The welterweight tournament semifinal bout between Andrey Koreshkov (15-1 MMA, 7-1 BMMA) and Sam Oropeza (11-2 MMA, 3-1 BMMA) has been removed from the card due to Koreshkov suffering from the flu.

And Jeremy Kimball (10-4 MMA, 1-1 BMMA) was off weight enough prior to the official weigh-in event that his middleweight tourney semifinal fight with Dan Cramer (10-4 MMA, 7-2 BMMA) was cut from the event, as well. Phone Post 3.0

Chris27 - New card

Minakov/Kongo HW title
Anundson/Oezdemir
Terrado/Baesman

photo NotGOodLance_original_zps1cf52ef3.gif

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - Never thought the card could get shittier then it was but Bellator managed to make it just that. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah you'll be busy watching that legacy card with a who's who of fighters... Phone Post 3.0

Crazy that it lost half of it's main card in one night.

Over or under 300k viewers? Phone Post 3.0

They need to sign some names, Melvin's one that comes to mind Phone Post 3.0

No knock on the other guys but I only recognize Kongo. The guy he is fighting rings a bell, probably a Touch thread about a Russian sleeper.

I will watch it passively in the background as I cook this week's soup.

teamquestnorth - Over or under 300k viewers? Phone Post 3.0

you added one to many 0 's     :) 

Bellator's been having some bad luck the last few weeks. Joe Riggs, War Machine, Dan Cramer, and Koreshkov all pulling out. Bummer

theDude81 - Bellator's been having some bad luck the last few weeks. Joe Riggs, War Machine, Dan Cramer, and Koreshkov all pulling out. Bummer
All were ww too iirc Phone Post 3.0

Richie Muldanno - 
Boobiemiles1986 -
Chris27 - New card

Minakov/Kongo HW title
Anundson/Oezdemir
Terrado/Baesman

photo NotGOodLance_original_zps1cf52ef3.gif
Excellent free card. War kongo Phone Post 3.0

You are easily pleased VU for that ... enjoy the show