New BJJ Class In Manhattan

Renzo has day classes and is not far from Central park.

Man, I knew it wouldn't take long for s Renzo nut hugger to come on and pull something like that. Not to mention he is pretty damn far from Central park considering Central park starts in the high 50's and Renzo is in the low 30's. Dude don't be a dink and let a thread of someone elses school that they created be left as it should be.

I was just thinking the same thing. Het prime8, im at work sucks balls.

grdstorm

Yeah that sucks bro, I feel for ya. I'm back full time next week damn!

and it was so nice today. Damn.

Grd,

I was out with our tall brazilian friend, I don't want to hijack this thread I'll give you a ring soon. I'm about to watch the UFC.

Hey Bjjprim8, Karmarep asked if there was any day classes in Manhattan because he was going to visit the area in May, the club on this thread does not seem to have a day class yet, Iam not a Renzo nut hugger as you put it, I happen to train under the Alliance in Canada and I am also a big fan of the Machados, I have been to Manhattan twice in the last two years and have stayed on 45th and 7th and walked all over, I did not think Renzos club was that far from central park I was just trying to help Karmarep out who I think is also from Canada, when I visit Manhattan again I would love to train at a club run by a member of the Machado associaiton

Iron,

It's very typical for Renzo guys to try and take over any thread that has to do with BJJ in nyc that isn't about renzo.

Also, I have lived in nyc on and off for most of my life and Renzo's is not close to central park sorry, but 20 plus blocks is not exactly close.

On a side note, if you are going to be taking public transportation to train in NYC going to Marcio's is only about 4 minutes extra on the subway, no huge difference.

you're on 57th and park? i'm on 49th and park.

Thanks Iron Legs

BJJPRM8 do I know you?

Hey Ratao, I went over to the rod rogers institute this apst sunday, rung, and waited. And waited.... I thought you said he started a sunday class?? IS there some phone number you could give, or are these classes all cancelled?

Ratao,

Yes, we do know each other or better put we used to know each other.

MikeMike,
Sorry buddy, we found out last minute the place was closed for Easter. Should be class this Sunday...but let me confirm on that first. I'll post here. Again really sorry about that. still working all the kinks out witht he school Marcio should have his website up soon with info on the class.

BJJPrm8
I thought I knew who you were haha... good to see you're doing well

Ratao,

Yeah, everything is going well, good to see you're doing well too.

What happened in the past is water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned. I hope this works out for you and Marcio, maybe I'll come down and train some time. I left bjj for a while and went back to stand up.

BJJPrm8
Thanks. I feel exactly the same way.

Wait is the school uptown or downtown? The intitial post said it was on 62nd, then another post says Marcio had permission to open the school dowtntown.

Where is Marco's school?

its on 4th st. between 2nd ave and the bowery

by the way. the address if just gave is for MARCIO's school. I believe that MARCOS' school is in the 20s or 30s on the west side.