New BJJ School In MN

For those who don't know me, please let me introduce myself. My name is Mario Roberto, and I am a BJJ black belt from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I have recently moved to Rochester (MN), where I started teaching Jiu-Jitsu and opened up a school.

The Mario Roberto Jiu-Jitsu Academy is located at the 4th St Boxing Gym (615 1st Ave SW) here in Rochester.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu classes are being held three times a week, Mon/Wed/Fri. Even though the school is still pretty new, we have had a good response from the public.

All of our students have access to the boxing program. The boxing trainers are top notch, and we have a ring and lots of heavy bags. There are also several free weights and other fitness equipment available for use. I'm very satisfied with the venue, and it is the perfect match for our cross-training oriented program.

It has been a pleasure moving to Minnesota, and I hope I can contribute some to the local BJJ community.

If any of you are interested in joining or visiting the school, or simply would like to get in touch, please feel free to e-mail me. I am also available for teaching at other local schools, setting up seminars in the area, and things of the sort.

All the best,

Mario

mariorobertojj@hotmail.com

www.jiujitsuworld.com
(under construction)
www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Sideline/4548
(hasn't been updated since '98)

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank everybody that has supported me throughout this whole process (I couldn't have made it without you guys):

Scott & Eric Sullivan, James Clingerman, Don Thomas, Gary Ryan, my students and friends from the MRJJA, IBJJA & Francis Fong Academy, Jeff Osborne & Miguel Iturrate, and many others. Thank you all!

• Mario

TTT for Mario in MN!!! I'll be up REAL soon to train!