NEW BLACK BELT IN MEMPHIS, TN

Huge congrats to new Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu blackbelt Joel Gingery of Memphis Judo & Jiu-Jitsu. He was awarded his BB last night by BTT BB Adriano Nasal.

Joel is also a BB in Judo and is the hardest working guy that I have ever trained with. We are all very proud of him.

HUGE CONGRATS JOEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has been such a long time coming. He is a great guy and great
grappler. I always learn a lot when I train with Joel and David.

TTT

Congrats! I plan on moving to Memphis for work after I get my AWS Certifications and finish the fabrication program.

Memphis Judo and Jiujitsu looks like a great place to train.

Huge congrats man!

That guy is a beast. I went up against him in a tourney a few years ago and got thrashed. I'd hate to see what damage he can do now. Huge accomplishment, well earned.

Congratulations Joel glad to hear you got your BB in BJJ also. Very well deserved.

BTW Joel has some of the sickest kouchis and seoinages in the south.

Josh Artigue
Ronin Dojo
Lafayette, LA

That guy is a beast. I went up against him in a tourney a few years ago and got thrashed. I'd hate to see what damage he can do now.

At least you only had to grapple him once though lol unlike the other people at the gym

Joel was happy, it was a cool moment!

Congradulations, Joel. I'm happy to see things are going great for you guys up there. Dave Ferguson and Joel are great people to train with, and I advise anyone in the area to stop by and roll with them. Congrats, again, Joel.

Dave Glasco

Congrats man good to see some other southern boys representing!

Congrats!

Dave & the guys at Memphis BJJ & Judo are very skilled on the mats...and just as calssy off!

- Dustin

outstanding. props to all the memphisTEN killers.

Congrats on the black belt. Well deserved.

TTT

congratulations! wish i could have been there. . .

TTT for Joel

TTT, Good Job.

Well he's been a black belt in Taekwondo for a long time now. Why no posts on that?

Congrats Joel!! It's been a long time coming.

Congrats to Joel.