New Black Belt in SoCal

Ian McCall from next generation,19 years old 135-140 pounds but he was 125 when he went against johnny.

useless - Very classy thing to say. =)

-B

I rolled with Ian in April and he was badass... me and him rolled good with each other, however, his big bro Brad kicked my ass. Damn him, if I ever see him again...

Anyway congrats to Johnny Ramirez, that is a HUGE accomplishment

Congrats to to mr.Ramirez.

blown whats up

tapnu - Just woke up about a hour ago its about 7:30pm - cuz I was at a hotel with some girl all night. ;)
Other than that not much.....go take a shower!!

blue namer please!

http://www.newbreedacademy.com/images/johnnyblackbelt.jpg

-B

blown u silly

Congrats

Congrats! But I have a question. Isn't new breed supposed to be under Rodrigo Medeiros? That's cool that Carlson Jr & Sr gave him the belt, but isn't it a conflict of intrest when John is from what I remember under Rodrigo but promotes one of his students to black belt with someone else? Is John and New Breed no longer under Rodrigo? Does Rodrigo know about this? Just curious. In any case, congrats. That is a great accomplishment for any martial art.

Jay

Rodrigo Medeiros is a BB under Carlson right?

Yup. That's why I was wondering about the conflict of interest. Rodrigo is under Carlson but John, I thought was under Rodrigo.

Jay

Rodrigo is under Carlson SR, not JR.

Congrats to Johny. I trained with him down at Rodrigo's a couple of months ago and he was a super cool guy.