New Blog

32m - 
Mike Baker - Shane what do you think of Overreem now?

Nothing against Shane, but if his picks (picking Overeem to win or lose) are anything like most pro fighters, he'll pick wrong. Same with football. The sunday pregame picks by the former pro players are always wrong....lol! I hope he answers. I'm always curious on what the pros on top think.

ummmm... why? Counter betting?

Shane creates some kind of mma related business and becomes the most succesful business man that previously was a UFC fighter.

It has been written.

I will bump this in a few years.

Congrats in advance. Phone Post

BobD - 
32m - 
Mike Baker - Shane what do you think of Overreem now?

Nothing against Shane, but if his picks (picking Overeem to win or lose) are anything like most pro fighters, he'll pick wrong. Same with football. The sunday pregame picks by the former pro players are always wrong....lol! I hope he answers. I'm always curious on what the pros on top think.

ummmm... why? Counter betting?

Well Shane would be a great 1st fight in the UFC for Overreem and I would like to know if Shane caught the Werdum fight and his thoughts on how he would against a guy like Overreem especially after the fight with Werdum. I think Shane could get him down with ease and pound him out.

Although, I have been completely off with my predictions towards fights lately.

ttt

Shane Carwin - 
Monsters Ball - 
suess -  http://www.shane-carwin.com/profiles/blogs/122-in-under-an-hour

no need to thank me.

C'mon Suess save the matbattle stuff for others. 

Shane's link:   http://www.shane-carwin.com/profiles/blogs/122-in-under-an-hour

Correction, Thank you!

Suess I hope to be able to see you soon

Good luck and use all your negatives as fuel to get better.

Great blog, Shane. Enjoyed the read and I admire your attitude! Quick question, and you may have already addressed this, but did you tear your left bicep at some point recently?

I noticed a large scar around your inner elbow and your bicep itself looked as if it had been torn a la Matt Serra.

Did this contribute to making the fight more difficult or has it already healed well?

Keep up the hard work, my friend Phone Post

TimmyCheng - CARWIN, Its nice that you have increased cardio but please regain that 20 pounds of explosive raw strength. I think your main sucess if your great strike accuracy % and explosive, raw power. Why would you need cardio when you can just 1 hit KO anybody without moving your ass!3

WARRR CARWINNNNN

WARRR CARWINNNNN

WARRR CARWINNNNN

WARRR CARWINNNNN
 The video is what Carwin needs. 

TTT entertaining every time bro Phone Post

MatBattle for the win!

Team Quest 760 - MatBattle for the win!

I am retired. James Toney is a great slick boxer. I could never beat him in his sport. No way no how. At Boxing he would make me look as foolish as he makes 90% of his opponents. The man is hightly skilled in the art of boxing and brought it to another level. Not many people do as well as he does in our own sport as he in his. He is a professor. Like him or hate him he is for real talks the talk and walks the walk. Love pease and hair grease Phone Post

I am retired. James Toney is a great slick boxer. I could never beat him in his sport. No way no how. At Boxing he would make me look as foolish as he makes 90% of his opponents. The man is highly skilled in the art of boxing and brought it to another level. Not many people do as well as he does in our own sport as he in his. He is a professor. Like Him or hate him he is for real talks the talk and walks the walk. Love pease and hair grease Phone Post