New Breed Fighters Light Heavyweight Champion

To the trainers of the New Breed Fighters Light Heavyweight Champion.

We represent Chris Wing. Chris has been waiting for three  days for you guys to accept or even respond to our challenge to your kid for the championship on the New Breed card on May 3'rd.

We found out that your opponent had dropped out due to injury. Chris is willing to take the fight on one weeks notice. Considering your kid is 6-2 and you guys are one of the best and toughest teams out there, we don't understand why it's been three days and no response.

Chris is in shape and ready to fight your kid on May 3'rd. He's 2-1(should be 3-0 but for a bad split decision last month in A.C.) and ready to challenge for your kids belt. We have much to lose but believe that if you are not courageious enough to take risks you will accomplish nothing in life.

Call Scott Morgan and let's get this fight done!

ttt

I spoke with Shawn Foreman's trainer last night at the New Breed event at Club Abyss. I will be calling him today to try and get the fight done. I know all of Chris's friends, family and fans have been waiting for four days to find out if they should buy tickets, make travel arrangements, get off from work etc... to see the fight on May 3'rd. I'll let you guys know as soon as I find out if we have a fight.

Rhino is a tough team and I don't anticipate them backing down or turning down this fight.

careful what you ask for...

He's 2-1 and you think with 3 fights he's ready for a championship fight? The champ only has 8 fights and 6 wins? I'm sorry but it sort of cracks me up, these guys who haven't even fought 10 times and think they're champions or ready to be champions. Whatever happened to earning your spurs and getting some experience? There are a lot of fighters with a LOT more fights/experience who deserve much more to be given a shot at a belt than someone who only has 3 fights under their belt. My .02 worth.

Foreman's scheduled opponent dropped out due to injury. We found out about the fight last Thursday and were willing to take the fight on short notice. We think that Chris can and will win this fight.This would be an excellent opportunity to test Chris against a very good fighter from a great camp. If they turn down the fight then Chris fights as scheduled on June 21'st in A.C. against Terrance McDonald.

"He's 2-1 and you think with 3 fights he's ready for a championship fight? The champ only has 8 fights and 6 wins? I'm sorry but it sort of cracks me up, these guys who haven't even fought 10 times and think they're champions or ready to be champions. Whatever happened to earning your spurs and getting some experience? There are a lot of fighters with a LOT more fights/experience who deserve much more to be given a shot at a belt than someone who only has 3 fights under their belt. My .02 worth."

It's amateur mma most people don't even get up to 8 fights... usually around 3 is when you go for a title and then go pro.

It's amateur mma most people don't even get up to 8 fights... usually around 3 is when you go for a title and then go pro.

Exactly! That is why I am trying to make this fight.

Hope you guys get on the card Jim. Love to see you down there. Joel Roberts is one of the last fights on the card.

Trying to Nick. Morgan want's us on. We want the fight. Just waiting to hear from Rhino.  We know we can win this fight.

you guys are that desperite to fight for the ammy belt.. haha just find a can to fight at pro... why fight if your not getting paid