New BT Earbuds

COULDN'T FIND THE OLD THREAD WHERE SOMEONE WAS ASKING FOR SUB $100 BT BUDS

I couldn't find the old thread where someone was asking for sub $100 suggestions, but I was a backer on these and got them a couple weeks ago. I really relly like them and they've actualy become my daily go-to over the trusty Jaybirds. They sound great and 3.5 hr battery life isn't too bad. (The case gives me charges for a total of 48 hrs and it's a small, slick case that holds them in the charging position magnetically. The main reason for the switch is the "transparent" feature that lets choose to allow outside sounds to come through the speakers. I can wear them to interract with people and never have to take them out or even pause a podcast or music. Theyre also pretty inconspicuous.  The link is to the Zolo Liberty, while I have the Liberty + version. I think the only difference is the 24hr vs 48 case charging potential.

Anyway, if anyone else has tried these, I'd be interested to hear their impressions, I'm really happy. Probably the best kickstarter payoff I've ever had.

http://a.co/bKU9UGW

I'd be worried about them falling out

WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE

OldSchoolMike - WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE

huh?

Jhay -

I'd be worried about them falling out

Yea, i hear you there but they lock in pretty well and I've also tried them with the memory foam tips and they work great too.

How is the bass..?

Never_rolled -

How is the left to right BT holding up? I wanted to go totally wireless and went with the Jlab Epics. They also have a charging case. The worst crap I have ever bought. The left and right would never stay paired to each other if I was moving. I still enjoy reading the horrible reviews on Best Buy. 

Does just one or both sync to the phone? On the Jlabs one syncs to the phone and the non sync unit syncs to the other earbud.

They sync as one and I've never had them drop out where only one is playing. The BT range is actually REALLY long, compared to my jaybirds (which I love and have used for years).

ABCTT_Disco Dracula - How is the bass..?

I think it's good, but it's definitely not tuned up to an extreme like beats does it.

I would lose one of those within roughly 7 hours.

ptper - I would lose one of those within roughly 7 hours.

That’s my #1 concern.