New CBS commercial for Fedor

Joe Rogan - They're kind of in a shitty position when it comes to promoting him because I don't think they can use any of his fight footage.

I'm really looking forward to that fight.
Yeah, and they really need to have some sort of video. I think their solution was perfect. Normally, I don't care for the MTV jump-cutting, but in this case it really works. The uninformed would not get the impression that he has a rather ordinary physique.

great vid

what's with the underground commercial at the beginning though?

Boy I hope Fedor wins this fight after a hype ad like that. 

LOL at not even mentioning who he is fighting.

I like fedor but this fight is a joke.

This SUCKS!!

If you don't have fight footage then put him doing some demo sparring cool stuff FFS!

orcus -  TheVileOne: "Whatever, they should have been airing that for 24 straight weeks, this is bullshit."

Lollerskates.

Wow, I'd love to see him get overhyped then smashed by Brett.

Chris -  UFC owns his Pride footage and Affliction footage. Ouch.

Double ouch

Cool, but how is that going to hype a casual fan or give them enough interest to watch? I've always thought a big factor behind the shows' success (considering Fedor's pay) would be Strikeforce having little to no footage to promote him with. I guess we'll see if it's good enough...

edit: I also don't understand why Rogers isn't mentioned, along with showing his highlights.

No fight highlights makes it a super weak video. Could they not have obtained video from some of his early fights atleast?

The casual fan really won't give a shit here.

Fedors owns ALL his fight footage, from every org he has fought for.  He always makes that part of his contract.  That was one of the early stumbles with the UFC negotiations, but the UFC finally even gave him that, but they still wouldn't sign with co-promotion. :-(

It was better than the last promo. Despite orcus' retarded sarcasm, they should've had things like this before they had just a little over three weeks left.

^^trane dummy

"Wow that was a great commercial, too bad Rogers is going to leave him snoring in the cage :["

You have never once been right, on ANYTHING.

Just plain solid!

Very Good Stuff!

TheVileOne - It was better than the last promo. Despite orcus' retarded sarcasm, they should've had things like this before they had just a little over three weeks left.

Yeah, three weeks isn't nearly enough time for the people who actually become interested by the ad to find out more about Fedor and the event. It takes at least six weeks of Youtube study and TV Guide perusal.

Awesome, Im pumped too bad Fedor will end Rogers in all of maybe 30 seconds. 

Is it me, or is yet another organization and CBS betting everything on a single fighter who may lose and fuck everything. Just checking.