New cell phone now or wait?

It's time to get a new cell phone. I currently have a note 5. My choices are between tmobile and Verizon and strictly Android models. Are the phones currently on the market the best bet or should I hold on for the next wave of phones? I'm leaning towards the Google pixel, I hate Samsung bloat ware, and I haven't had an LG phone in like 10 years. Opinions!

The next ones that come out will be better than the ones that are out now. Better wait. 

My note 5 was starting to crap out so I got a s8+ I love it.

Its a phone man.  Buy only as needed.  The incremental value of the next version is ridiculously small.  Dont become a perpetual consumer that helplessly submits to designed obsolescence.

Pixel 2 is out in the fall. Can you wait?

I'm on a Samsung S6 waiting for the second generation Pixel.

LG v20 and g6 are both great. Likely the best out right now, imo.

EFM - 

Its a phone man.  Buy only as needed.  The incremental value of the next version is ridiculously small.  Dont become a perpetual consumer that helplessly submits to designed obsolescence.

This.

Squirrel, Blue Belt -

The next ones that come out will be better than the ones that are out now. Better wait. 

Safe bet the ones after those will be even better... should skip the next ones too.

Wait for the Note 8 in August/September!

My Note 4 is still good and I'm waiting for the Note 8.

Ive used both the S8 and G6 and i went with the G6.

I love everything about the phone. And the S8 curved screen, dumbass bixby button, and horrible finger print reader placement ruined the phone for me.

I used it for 5 days and took everything in me not to throw it out the car window before returning it.

Also the LG on Tmobile right now has a buy one get one free with a $500 rebate. Might be worth looking in to if you use tmobile.

OnePlus 5 performed better than the Google pixel 2. So wait for the oneplus 5 and it won't be 700+

S8+ is amazeballs

Buy the next new iPhone...so my apple stock will keep going up

I did not know the next pixel was coming out in the fall...looks like I should wait until the next wave and reevaluate.

Squirrel, Blue Belt - 

Yes!

Got my S7 edge in September.

Going back to Apple next year.

Mandible_Claw - Got my S7 edge Tasted puss in September.

Going back to Apple next year cock meat sandwiches.

Riveting.

Current flagship phones are pretty Damn good. Seems they can't get very much better unless there's some major tech advance like quantum processors or some shit.

I went from a bad battered s3 to an HTC m10 on Verizon. Ridiculous jump in experience.

Don't wait, just get the new galaxy or whatever.

samichlaus -
Mandible_Claw - Got my S7 edge Tasted puss in September.

Going back to Apple next year cock meat sandwiches.

Riveting.

There's something I like about Android but I really miss apple.