New Conor McGregor interview (15 minutes)

2 Likes

For later

1 Like

Can hear him wheezing when he talks.

3 Likes

Conor is going to be in big trouble when his fighting days are over. He’s already there but it’ll be down speed decline once he’s done.

3 Likes

Barstool is the worst social media collective out there. Everything they promote is trash culture

2 Likes

Don’t love all of their content but at least they bring a different perspective than the same stuffy boring mainstream sports media.

Kinda surprised to see Conor taking a shot and drinking a ‘stout’ with this kid. Was waiting on Conor to bring out some blow

3 Likes

In

https://www.mmanews.com/news/conor-mcgregor-still-not-in-usada-pool-as-of-march-13-fight-against-chandler-could-only-happen-september-2023-at-the-earliest

Conor McGregor Still Not In USADA Pool As Of March 13, Fight Against Chandler Could Only Happen September 2023 At The Earliest

4 Likes

Former UFC Featherweight and Lightweight Champion Conor McGregor’s long-awaited Octagon return will have to wait.

‘The Notorious’ last competed all the way back at UFC 264 in July 2021. There, McGregor lost his trilogy grudge match with Dustin Poirier due to a horrific leg fracture late into round one.

In the years since, McGregor has bulked up considerably and is not expected to return to the lightweight division.

1 Like

“They try to make the fight, but it’s not official now,” lightweight champion Islam Makhachev told “Weighing In” (transcribed by Middle Easy). “I don’t think Conor wants to fight with [Chandler] because he’s drinking too much, smoking all day and he just can’t. TUF makes some interesting thing, because everybody forget him. I don’t know when he fight last time.”

McGregor, who turns 35 in July, hasn’t competed since breaking his leg against longtime rival Dustin Poirier in the UFC 264 main event back in summer 2021. It was the second straight loss for the “Notorious” striker, who is just 1-3 as a UFC lightweight.

1 Like

So much stupid going on with Chandler fight

3 Likes

True, at least they didn’t get slapped like the Nelk reporter

I feel the alcohol is why his face looks so puffy. He should just do the trilogy with Nate and call it a day.

4 Likes

Probably came not long after the cameras stopped rolling.

4 Likes
1 Like

One of the absolute worst things Conor could do is get back in the cage. His fighting days are behind him and the only thing he’s going to accomplish is more years off of his life.

He should stay completely away from anyone in the top 10 of any weight class if he wants to avoid more brain damage.

4 Likes

Conor is pretty likable in this interview.

2 Likes

He is so high strung, I know he was taking shots and probably a little tipsy, but you never see him just chilling. He’s always sporadic and intense even in interviews lol