new coworker....CORPSE breath + CLOSE TALKER..fml

OH GOD send me some ideas.......................

When he gets close tongue kiss the everloving shit out him. That'll teach him good Phone Post 3.0

Stiff arm. Phone Post 3.0

Fondle his balls

Tic tacs....though they may hurt his cankers Phone Post 3.0

He's probably been eating your girls ass. Phone Post 3.0

if the coworker is a dude just straight up tell him like you'd tell one of your friends

on several occasions I've told guy coworkers/classmates straight up if they had B.O., bad breath, etc...

Chomas - 
In Limbo -

if the coworker is a dude just straight up tell him like you'd tell one of your friends

on several occasions I've told guy coworkers/classmates straight up if they had B.O., bad breath, etc...

I've had to do it. It's awkward but it's the right thing to do. Phone Post 3.0

yeah it can be awkward, but i always approached it like it was busting my friends' balls to break the ice, and then lay down the truth

much better than not saying anything to the guy and having him become the "Talk of the town" or have a reputation among everyone else as the "corpse Breath" guy

I had a manager with terrible breath, I used to just hold my breath while he talked and then inhale when he took breaks, like a surfer caught below waves

It's a bit different if it's a coworker, or if his breath has hang time Phone Post 3.0

Eighth grade math teacher had this problem. He knew it too. He'd talk with his hand sort of covering his mouth like he was thinking, but it still made your eyes water. Terrible. RIP Op. Phone Post 3.0

OJTT_ConorWrestedHisBallsOnMyHead - Tic tacs....though they may hurt his cankers Phone Post 3.0
That's cherry binaca.. Phone Post 3.0

One of my managers at Pepco back in the 1990s had breath that was so nasty it could bend a pipewrench.

When he would train me I used to eat Halls Menthol Lyptus like they were candy so I couldn't smell it - it nearly worked but not 100%.

He was a mess anyway. He stunk so bad that the passengers in his van pool complained and the driver pulled him aside and said something like "Hey man. I don't know if it is your clothes or if it is personal but you need to do something because I am tired of the other 10 people on this vanpool complaining to me about how badly you stink."

Word got around and the people at work nicknamed this guy "Stinky".

LOL@ if his breath has hang time

Mark Antony's hangover - 
OJTT_ConorWrestedHisBallsOnMyHead - Tic tacs....though they may hurt his cankers Phone Post 3.0
That's cherry binaca.. Phone Post 3.0

You're god damn right. My memory is fucked.

cant be worse than cigarette breath

Lick your hand and fix his hair, then say nothing. Phone Post 3.0

ranier wolfcastle - 

cant be worse than cigarette breath

I want to lock you in a room with a girl over 95 lbs that smokes cigs while bob marleys corpse is playing jammin in repeat...just for the lols

Just keep offering him gun he'll get the idea Phone Post 3.0

Simple.

You: "Hey you have really bad breath right now. "

Him: (it doesn't matter WTF he says...at least now he knows)