New crypto (Pie)

So you cannot buy “pie” yet, but it’s supposedly going to go really big. I love crypto, and I have made some serious bank in crypto,

This new crypto “Pie” cannot be purchased yet, you can only get in on “Pie” if you’re invited via invite code.

I love crypto and really think this one is going to blow up! Download the app and use my invitation (Sunnyko3) and you’re golden.

Check it out

Link: Pi Network

1 Like

Cautiously in

1 Like

Not a copy and paste at all

More horseshit

1 Like

What part? Lol the only copy part was my invitation code.

Just download it from App Store

1 Like

Also, thanks to everyone who’s using my invitation. Get me and you a free Pie coin.

Not really new though, I’ve had the app and been using it to farm for almost half a year. There’s also another called bee network. Both can be found at the App Store. Don’t know how legit it is farming or if I’m just wasting time on it.

1 Like

Shit it can’t hurt. Do you have a invitation code for it? I’ll try that bee one. I don’t know if this Pie is going to do good either, I might be wasting my time. But oh well.

Here is my invitation link for BEE Network. Use the invitation code: ears. Download at Earn A Bee In Game, Future's Not The Same | Bee Network

1 Like

Awesome! Thx! Signed up.

1 Like