New Dana White interview w/ESPN the MAG

Here is a new interview with Dana

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?id=3427527

What do you think the new anouncement is going to be? Usually they do not live up to the hype, but I have not heard any hype on this.

Also interesting he still wants Randy in the UFC and I think he is right on with Kimbo

I just got my tickets to UFC 87 in the Cambria Suite. It will be my first event it should be awesome

"Urijah Faber is 145 pounds. He'll beat Kimbo Slice. Kimbo Slice sucks. He's terrible. If I had a heavyweight The Ultimate Fighter show, I don't think he'd win the show. And he's headlining a show on CBS?"

LOL. I love when Dana goes off!

I thought this was funny also...

"Listen, I don't want Kimbo showing up in my back yard wanting to fight. If he's in a backyard streetfight, he's a tough guy. I'll give him that. "

Has to be a TV deal.

It really does seem like a tv deal.  That would be awesome.

"There's no need to call James Thompson a "joke" and to say Kimbo sucks becaue he struggled in his THIRD MMA fight against a much more experienced and bigger fighter is pathetic, imo."

This is pretty much the one thing I agree with the UFC "haters" about.

Can a blue namer post the link please

Funny Captain

ttt

Jackpinesavage - Funny Captain

Fuck DW to Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It must actually be something massive if he's renting out a place to tell his employees.

ECWCock - 
  1.  He couldn't answer some questions about pending deals (including an announcement he's planning for next week, an announcement he says will rock the MMA world).

Hughes vs. GSP 4?

or maybe

Our new big sponser blah...blah..blah......

Here ya go Jackpine.

The article says he's been in NYC having meetings, and will return for more meetings next week. What's based in NYC? Major TV networks, that's what.

Prediction: after seeing the numbers EliteXC put up, one of the other networks is all over UFC's nuts and is willing to give them whatever they want in order to do a show.

chawkins - The article says he's been in NYC having meetings, and will return for more meetings next week. What's based in NYC? Major TV networks, that's what.

Prediction: after seeing the numbers EliteXC put up, one of the other networks is all over UFC's nuts and is willing to give them whatever they want in order to do a show.

If I had to guess I would choose this. In fact it would be a huge disappointment if it was anything less. But given the fact that he is apparently making a huge announcement to his employees I'm guessing this.

ttt for ufc in ATL

The Mag: So what do you think he will do?

DW: Penn against GSP is a huge fight. I think that fight needs to happen.

I don't think Elite XC's numbers would cause a network to go spazz so quickly. There's no way a deal of that size gets negotiated so quickly either. This must be something that's been in the pipeline for a while.

Why do people keep crying when he calls Kimbo out?

He sucks, it was his 3rd MMA fight yes. But it dosent matter whether hes had 1 fight or 10 fights, he sucks relatively speaking. Jeremy May has only had a few pro MMA fights and he sucks..

Just cuz Kimbo is new to the sport dosent mean hes exempt from being called shitty. The fact that hes new is exactly the point, people who are new to the sport generally suck. Especially when they have no background in Martial Arts or another base(Cock Chestner)