new docu the last narc must watch!

just watched the last narc from amazon. a new 4 part documentary about who was really behind the killing of Kiki Camarena. they talk with his wife. the guy who led the investigation and guys from the cartel who were actually there when kiki was tortured.

also paints a much darker picture about the involvement of CIA in the drugs wars. 

it clearly shows, the netflix series is more romantised then the truth. that fat doctor was never killed, and thats just the beginning. also the story about the president and his brother is different in the netflix series. i wonder if netflix did that on purpose, or that they would otherwise not be allowed to film in mexico?

8 Likes

Suck my balls

1 Like
papa pump -

Suck my balls

Holla if you hear me

Just started, think I’m gonna like this. Thanks!

is the show ‘Narcs’ worth a watch? 

1 Like

Amazing show ...a must watch !

1 Like

The Last interview from thee unknown source freaked me out... I didn't understand it... can someone break that down?

like sicario

Ringworm74 -

The Last interview from thee unknown source freaked me out... I didn't understand it... can someone break that down?

I was the same way.  I binged all 4 eps and that last interview had me a little confused.  So my guess is that it was in re. to when kiki was being tortured Caro kept saying you took our money you son of a bitch!  Kiki kept saying he didn't know anything about the money.

So the last witness was saying he was there when the DEA was taking money from the cartel.  Not kiki, but kiki's boss.  I think it was Kiki's station manager.  The witness said he saw him at least 3 times, deliveing guns to Gomez, and the meeeting the night before kiki was taken and other times to pick up bags of cash and a suitcase full of cash.

In essence, the DEA along with the CIA and FSD, all were in on the same doll.  So when they kept yelling and asking at kiki about taking money from them, that solidifies why. 

Now my thoughts.  SPOILERS

Hector is the mother fucking man!  Good lord!  What they did to him is treasonous. What a good dude, a fucking bad ass who got railroaded.  His going back to the 2 hour gunfight at the ranch was insane. 

His getting the investigation and answers was beautiful.  I admit when he was first talking, I thought he was full of shit.  A few times in his stories I thought, " yea, no fucking way. this guy is a bullshitter." Then he'd have someone on verify his story.  I was blown away by his giant brass balls.

I am a cynic and did wonder for a moment if he did kidnap the doctor on his own though.  I mean, is it possible? Maybe, but he was dead on with everything else, so why would he go rogue at the end?  Was he just in too deep at that point?  I think more then likely like every single other hting he said he was honest.  The DEA chief and the US Govt fucked him.

The three crooked cops.  Goddamn, I hated to like them.  They are three bad cops working for the drug cartel. By definition, fuck bags.  2 of them were worse the Jorgy though.  The other two did real dirt.  So fuck them, but they did cooperate and help a lot, but here they sit, 35 years later unscathed.  Tht kinda sucks.

Now on to Jorgy.  What the fuck is up with him?  lol. He is fucked up man.  What a likable, crazy guy!  wonder if he got fucked up PTSD and that's why he is now.  OR was he always that's why the US Army wouldn't take him?

Kiki - RIP.  His torture was intense as any ever given, if not worse.  His wife was about the most endearing thing i could see. I feel terrible for her and her children.  What a good wife, every man should be so blessed as to have a wife like her. 

I'll stop ranting.  Just finished it.  It was 10/10. Thank you OP!!  Watch this shit, boys. 

1 Like

Its good

jorgy is mentally fucked. he lives those days over and over again. just imagine yourself living a life like that. day in day out knowing you can trust no one. that in your heart you want to do good, but also knowing that if you do good, its the end of your life and family. its very sad to see. if the president of mexico is involved you know you have 0 chance. 

1 Like

In thanks!

Fighting - 

Hector is the mother fucking man!  Good lord!  What they did to him is treasonous. What a good dude, a fucking bad ass who got railroaded.  His going back to the 2 hour gunfight at the ranch was insane. 

His getting the investigation and answers was beautiful.  I admit when he was first talking, I thought he was full of shit.  A few times in his stories I thought, " yea, no fucking way. this guy is a bullshitter." Then he'd have someone on verify his story.  I was blown away by his giant brass balls.

I am a cynic and did wonder for a moment if he did kidnap the doctor on his own though.  I mean, is it possible? Maybe, but he was dead on with everything else, so why would he go rogue at the end?  Was he just in too deep at that point?  I think more then likely like every single other hting he said he was honest.  The DEA chief and the US Govt fucked him.

The three crooked cops.  Goddamn, I hated to like them.  They are three bad cops working for the drug cartel. By definition, fuck bags.  2 of them were worse the Jorgy though.  The other two did real dirt.  So fuck them, but they did cooperate and help a lot, but here they sit, 35 years later unscathed.  Tht kinda sucks.

Now on to Jorgy.  What the fuck is up with him?  lol. He is fucked up man.  What a likable, crazy guy!  wonder if he got fucked up PTSD and that's why he is now.  OR was he always that's why the US Army wouldn't take him?

Kiki - RIP.  His torture was intense as any ever given, if not worse.  His wife was about the most endearing thing i could see. I feel terrible for her and her children.  What a good wife, every man should be so blessed as to have a wife like her. 

I'll stop ranting.  Just finished it.  It was 10/10. Thank you OP!!  Watch this shit, boys. 

Jorge reportedly pulled a gun on the director during filming.

thanks again OP, can’t get enough of this & trying to watch/read everything. not sure how I ever missed it.

IN

l8r

Narcos is excellent!

redeye2000 -

jorgy is mentally fucked. he lives those days over and over again. just imagine yourself living a life like that. day in day out knowing you can trust no one. that in your heart you want to do good, but also knowing that if you do good, its the end of your life and family. its very sad to see. if the president of mexico is involved you know you have 0 chance. 

I'm not so sure he was some do-gooder with no other choice but to go bad. It's too easy for him to act so full of regret now, when it's convenient. He was way too over the top for me, didn't like him at all. 

Fighting -

This

i also thought hector was full of shit and was exaggerating his stories ....what sealed it for me that he was a legit badass with balls of steel , was when he was given that award for valor in DC and getting into that gun fight in Mexico and several agents and prosecutors verifying his story 

Does anyone else think they were alluding to the fact that Jaime Kuykendall was the “unnamed officer” that was paid off? 

It sucks that our government holds such a double standard over its citizens. 

“we’re going to traffick drugs and weapons with the narcos…while destroying inner cities with crack cocaine…and murder a former marine who’s still serving his country…so that we can fight communists in Nicaragua”

How fucked. 

2 Likes