NEW DVD! RileyShakir HnS 3/27/04

When will the Maxwell/Pulver fight be on dvd?

how many fights on it?

when's it shipping?

ttt

Jeff,
Will this DVD have the Tag-Team Tournament on it? If so I want one, for sure. E-mail me:
James@ibjja.com

Jeff if you make it out to IHC will you bring a copy for me to buy??? Asumming you cant make it I would love to buy a copy bringing your total to 3 sold!

up

I spoke with Jeff and this is the whole show tag team included . At this price you can't pass it up .

I sent an email to Mr. Osborne because I wanted to confirm for myself what was on this DVD-R.

He said that it is all the MMA fights and NO tag team matches and asked me to post a message to clarify this.

$12 for a DVD-R of the MMA bouts from that evening sounds like a bargain to me.

Once again, all the MMA fights & no tag teams.

~the captain

This is teh first time I have seen this thread.If things work out ok next weekend I will send payment for this event.I am currently in the process of moving between houses and am missing work because of an injury though so we'll have to see how finances are going.This really is a greta deal I'm just really tight for cash at the moment

I just got my copy and it is only MMA. Bad Ass Show!!!

Damn you bjjfn! I ran to my mail box today like a little kid, :( no DVD.

TAG TEAM STUFF IS NOT ON THE DVD!!!

All MMA fights are.

Any other payment method then paypal?

ttt

You know, if anyone ont he UG is looking to make their own event dvd, want to make a promotional clip of their fighters to send to other promoters, perhaps a fighter wants to make something of himself to promote himself, or instructional dvds I might be able to help.

My bro-in-law runs http://www.cherwaty.com/ which makes all sorta of motion media stuff. Dvds, Video, Mpegs etc. It's all priced to fit whatever your budget is too.

If you tell him you saw this here I'll bug the crap out of him to make sure you get a deal. LOL!

Just sent $12 your way, Jeff.

doh! still didn't get mine today...

TTT

hey jeff anyword on my tapes for my fights?
email me when you get a chance.

sketchpad8804@aol.com

thanks chad washburn

ttt