New: eagle grabs and drops huge goat from mountainhttps://youtu.be/e_OBmLnFQfo

I looked to see if this was in another thread but every thread about goats and eagle had Khabib in it haha. I know videos like this have been posted before but this is new.

Golden eagle grabs doomed mountain goat five times its weight before dropping it to its death in the Italian Alps. Filmed in the newly released Frozen Planet II.

Story:

1 Like

Im never trusting the owls again

3 Likes

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

Hope that goat was dinner for those two eagles.

Will wait for someone worth a damn to post the actual vid.

1 Like

I read this in Tuco’s voice.

1 Like

Guess i got some value

1 Like

*Double post

The ‘brutal’ killing of the mountain goat, a phenomenon which has never been filmed before according to the BBC, will feature in Sunday’s episode of

Weird flex, considering I saw the exact thing, filmed on potatoes, a million years ago:

golden-eagle-drags-goats-off-cliff

8,233,429 views Apr 23, 2008

1 Like

This helps prove my theory that all birds are assholes.

1 Like

I’m surprised we don’t hear more stories of small kids getting snatched up by eagles. Unless you’re armed with something a large eagle or owl will fuck you up.

I think theyre saying they havent filmed 1 do it to an adult before.

2 Likes

You wanted me to read all the way to the bottom?

1 Like

I only went back and read it because I immediately thought of the same video you posted when I read the "never filmed before " line.

1 Like

old man is going to hit that eagle with closed fist

“I got no duuuuukkkkkeeesssss… splat”

The Lil Eagle flies again!

2 Likes

what a dick move lol

1 Like

I’m still not convinced that the bird or owl or whatever theory they floated in the staircase isn’t possible, lady got attacked by an owl in the stairway rather than hubby pushing her down the stairs. That’s the kind of asshole birds like to be.